Pokemon: Darkness Awakens (Now Recruiting)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Re: Pokemon: Darkness Awakens

Post by Runsaround » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:33 pm

"Oh, silly me! Hey, Macbeth! Can you tell us where the mountains are?"
I have no idea what I'm doing, and IT IS GLORIOUS!

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:38 am

"Do not mistake my intention, Mary, I had no expectation that you would side with me or consider them criminals. Those who behave as my family deems criminals I shall deem as such, and it is my duty to put an end to those, but I will respect you laws, wherever they apply, and shall grant them greater importance than those of my family. I hope this incident does not make you think ill of me."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:34 am

"oh yeah that would be simpler, could you point us where we need to go please?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:20 am

Macbeth closes his eyes, his horn glowing. "i sense a constant danger this way. It is most likely where you head." macbeth leads the way through the forest, his horn glowing at times to make sure he is going the right way. He stops. "something is not right here."

Give me per checks

---------

"No, those Krows are a nuisance. However, your attempts to try to impress me are severely lacking. Now shoo, I am going to bed."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:19 pm

"Hmph, there is no cause for me to make any attempt to impress you personally, and you think wrong if you believe I would go out of my way simply to impress anybody when there is no reward on the table for me. Such things are for heroes and love-struck fools, of which I am neither." Vince returns to the sleeping quarters to get back to sleep, and hopefully recover from some of what Aunt Rosie couldn't tend to.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Callum not use to the forest, or what's normal in it for that matter can't really discern much.
Callum perception check [2d6] = 4

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:26 pm

"Macbeth? What's going on?"

2d6 (Per) - 5

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:40 pm

"I know of many who wish to impress me, because I have power. Now go so I can sleep!" Mary is obviously cranky, probably due to lack of sleep and goes to another place to go to bed.

-------------------
Macbeth gives a hiss. "Human!" He runs up the trees as fast as his claws can carry him.

Syana looks and sees a light that shines and does her best to follow Macbeth's lead. A light shine on Callum. Callum sees a large shape and a smaller one side by side.

"A bunny! You did find something! Good boy!

Hi there little guy! Want to come along with me? I have plenty of food! You will have a good home and treated right."

A black dog is by the human, wagging it's tail.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:51 pm

"Do we run?"

Syana runs up the tree as well.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:11 am

Vince shrugs as Mary leaves, bedding down for what remains of the night.
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:10 am

Callum faces the human head on, and gives a little bow before shaking his head no.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:47 pm

Macbeth hisses softly. "Yes! Get up here!"

The human kneels down and puts a hand out with food and looks at the dog expectantly. The dog wags it's tail and starts talking to Callum
"Master is real nice! She gives all the treats! She also gives me all the pets! Do you not want to be pet? I love her and you will love her and she will love you and she loves me! She's strong, you will be strong too! You will be best puppy because I am best puppy too!"

=========================================
A voice comes out, sounding as if it is Darkrai and Cressilla talking in unison.
"Hello. We think your tactics can use improvement child. Running away does not always solve your problems, and you are lucky that you were this time around without your friends. Fortune smiles upon you today for we ask of a boon. We seek your help to aid our a child, one trapped near here. In return, we give you a boon."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:04 pm

"And who exactly are you? I'm willing to take a job, but I want to know who you are, what the job involves, and what the reward will be."
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:35 am

"as lovely as that sounds, I have things I need to do." While addressing the dog, Callum draws some pokeggs in the ground and shakes his head no again while pointing to the eggs and himself.

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:26 am

"Yeah. Tell the 'master' to leave us alone!"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:48 pm

The dog barks at the ground, and the human shines the light. "Awww.....I don't want to split up a family....but...you can write stuff. That's pretty unique..."
She looks about to leave when the dog barks up the tree. "BUG! BUG! BUG!"
"It's a kitty! And an...ugly bug."
Macbeth hisses at the light, claws digging in the tree. The trainer asks Macbeth the same question, and in response she gets hissed at.

"Aww...Okay. It's...it's kinda late to fight anyways." The girl sighs and goes into the woods. Macbeth still clings onto the tree.

---------------------------------------------

"Heh, you don't remember me kid? It's your old pal."
"And I'm sorry about what happened earlier, but I could use your help"

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:04 pm

"Old pal? We have known each other for a day, and Darkrai and I both made it fairly clear that we are allies, but not yet friends. And the only impression I have received of Cresselia is that the only thing which will dent her pride enough to apologise or work with me would be something very severe indeed. So either you are an impostor, or you are indeed the two and extremely desperate for my aid. Either way, I do not do anything for nothing. I expect I reward of value for taking this request."
My game:

My characters:

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:30 am

"Aww. Kinda sad to disappoint her like that. Anyway, MacB, let's get off the tree and keep going, unless of course..."

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:26 am

"Wait a second, not all people are open with their emotions, I'll start moving in the direction and follow once, it seems safe."

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:27 am

"Fine, we'll wait."

Syana sees if Venipedes can roll their eyes.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:22 pm

"Perfect! We do not have much power so our boon is limited, but we assure you it is something you need."
---------------------------------------
Syana wants to go but is stranded with Macbeth. "I HATE humans. SO smelly and sometimes horrible."
Macbeth slowly climbs down the tree and lands on all fours, waiting for Callum, licking his paws.

----------------

Callum follows the human for about ten minuites and sees her go to a tent that has a fire and another human cooking something.

"Find anything interesting?"
"Well, I found a bunny but I let it go."
"Again? You have to be more aggressive. If you don't try to capture them you will never get a pokemon."
"But then they won't like me."
"Bah! They will get to like you."

The dog turns around and sniffs at Callum, barking.
"Bunny! Did you change your mind?"

Runsaround
Converses Frequently

Post by Runsaround » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Syana climbs back down.

"They're alright, really, but I wouldn't want to be trained by one."

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:45 pm

"If this boon of yours doesn't prove to be vital or useful I will count you as owing a debt to me, which I will expect you to repay. And if I learn that you are attempting to hide your identity from me it will only buy you time. You will come to regret it, greatly. Now, what do you need me to do?"
My game:

My characters:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:28 am

"No, just there are humans more untrustworthy then your trainer. You have a good trainer, be good to her." With that Callum leaves.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:26 pm

"me either." As Macbeth and Syana talk, something falls down from the tree right in fron of them. It is an odd looking mamal with long claws.
"ow. I fell. Again. Help me? Need up."

----------
"You won't kill us even if you could. Anyways, the child is trapped in the dungeon"

____

"best master deserves best puppy!" as callum turns away a cat jumps in front of him.

"no you don't! Sic it Scratchy!"

Callum 18 ?
Cat 10

______