Vampire: The Masquerade (IC)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Nerre
Game Master

Re: Vampire: The Masquerade (IC)

Post by Nerre » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:59 am

"You should not make assumptions about our hosts. Maybe this is a test. Time will tell, be patient." Ratha says without opening his eyes.
:zzz:

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:42 am

"Ah, but there is no need to hold tests if there is no cause for either side to be wary of the other. But a test is not cause to be wary, no, the test is the proof that the wariness is unnecessary."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:34 pm

"You don't know anything about them, but you asume you know about their needs? That's preposterous talking...less riddle talk, more pondering, my friend." Ratha replies, still having his eyes closed.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:34 pm

"Hah. I know all I need to know to know what they need to know, and what they need to know is to know that they can trust us with what we need to know."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:08 pm

As the driver leaves and the others talk Reese's eyes grow wide with shock.

"Wait did you just imply these are the snacks? What do you think we are.... cannibals...? Beasts...? Vampires even...?"

Waiting for a moment to see people reaction and response, reading their auras with Auspex. Reese then grins and knowing each is a vampire and heads towards the women as Croaker approached the man. Nodding at the others he pulls a small blade from his pocket and slices the women on an appropriate vein and chows down.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Tea
Is Heard Often

Post by Tea » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:37 am

Instead of responding, Croaker bows slightly to Reese and Merrin's reasonable input before turning her attention back to her chosen victim. Croaker moves just enough of her mask away from her face to allow her fangs to sink into the vacant man's neck to sate her thirst.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:59 pm

"Cannibals no longer, beasts only if lost, now somewhere in between, with the ego of one and the power of another."
My game:

My characters:

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:56 am

"If you do not feed of them enough to kill, you are no beast. Show some restraint in case this is another test." Ratha suggests.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:04 pm

I am cleaning this out of my Signature. Was fun, thanks!