The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 am

Zephyr takes 3 damage as Krodop punches her in the back of her racist head.
"Next time it's my forking hammer, you racist forking ladle, ambush or no, I'm not going to listen to your spoonish ignorance."
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:08 am

"Dholec Drar" Zephyr spits out a reply (in Goblin) and sticks her tongue out at the dorf. "You go and try to be nice to someone and he..." She looks sideways at krodop "or she goes and punches you in the head.

She distances herself from the dumb Dorf and keeps an eye on him. She pats her pommel to make sure he understands that she's willing to cut him down if he tries to hit her again.

(I think I'm making a wonderful distraction :P )
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:13 am

He grips his warhammer.

"Dwarven women don't have beards any more than tiefling women have toothed nethers, though I'm wondering if the latter might actually be true in your case."
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:20 am

"I don't want to know what you think about me you perverted little twerp."
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1211
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:25 am

"Enough!" hollers Coljin excitedly.
"I will not heal anyone of you that injures each other. This is ridiculous. You all need to watch your mouths, your tempers, and your blades!"

He steps between the two and has his crossbow in hand as if he is going to use it to keep them apart.
Although he is annoyed with the two, he is still more worried about the ambush and keeps an eye out for any problems he sees hiding along the roadway.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:29 am

"But she... she... Ahhh, sorry Father Coljin. I shouldn't let her bait me like that."

Krodop looks abashed and drops back, keeping the cleric between him and the tiefling.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am

Fed up with the dumb dorf, zephyr skips ahead a bit...all part of her plan of course.

(By 'ahead', I mean maybe 25-30 feet, She's drawing the first shot, should there be one...because she's awesome)

But I will hold a dodge action if I can, and she'll be carrying her shield, as if that were natural for her to do.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:37 am

((Performance check to keep it casual.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:38 am

Performance: 1D20+1 = [20]+1 = 21

Well crap, there goes my 1 crit.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 13638
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 am

Nemeia hangs back,waiting for the ambush to happen before she joins in.

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
Posts: 14942
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:29 am

Maji doesn't care where he is sneaking in the ambush of the ambush, just keeping close to druid sister.

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6616

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:39 am

"Zephyr! don't run ahead of us alone!"

Holger will catch up to Zephyr so she won't be the only one targeted, but also keeping her as a shield against one side of the road.

"Maybe also consider how you talk to Krodop.. You've got no need to make unecessary enemies when it can be avoided."

Holger performance: 2D20.HIGH(1)+6 = [18, 5]+6 = 24
Used tide of chaos to get advantage so I'm ready for some wild surges! >:D
Would frostbite from elemental evil be okay to pick?

Also let's stick to Holger being at least 30 ft from everyone but Zephyr, just in case :lol:
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:57 am

"Drax told me that you city folks spend too much time dancing around words, said words should be straight and true. A knife in the back doesn't lie." Zephyr smiled thoughtfully at Holger. "A Dorf is a Dorf, just like a Nom is a Nom."
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11675

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Ulmwin just casually shakes his head, and otherwise proceeds with the ambush... Deciding not to mention that he bought into the myth of dwarven women also having beards for WAY too long. Nor that the moment he found that out was rather embarrassing too, as he had remarked to someone that she "looked odd for a halfling"...

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4931
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:20 pm

Randy is too busy attending to the matter at hand, sneaking along and getting into position.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm

((Ok, how do you guys want to be positioned... this is my rough idea based on what you've said so far, the dashed line represents the crest of the hill that Rothar said they are on the other side of.))

Ambush!
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 13638
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:20 pm

((that's fine for Nem. I assume the circles are the centaurs?))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:26 pm

((Yeah, lighter brown with dark brown outline is Dryderion, reddish with dashed outline is Alistral, grey with yellow outline is Rothar, and dark brown with white outline is Kreentath.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4931
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

((Looks good to me.))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14466

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm

((Provided that's the case, folks can give me anything they'd like to do other than proceed at the same place until 'something' happens. Until then, you aren't in the order.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 4931
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Randy tried to listen for anything from ahead.

perception: 1D20+3 = [3]+3 = 6

He doesn't hear anything.

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 13638
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:18 am

Nemeia follows the centaur's track through the grass, towards the ambush. She also listens and watches carefully for any sign of what's ahead.

Perception: 1D20+2 = [11]+2 = 13

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Gives Speeches
Posts: 1211
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:20 am

Coljin will quietly cast resistance on himself and work on keeping it running until an attack occurs. Recasting it if need be.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8481
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:39 am

Zephyr wonders how close they are to the bandits, and looks around as if taking in the beauty of it all. "Isn't this place beautiful" she says, saying it to no one in particular.

Perception: 1D20+3 = [13]+3 = 16
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11675

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:42 am

((Seems in order for me, Ulmwin will just keep a look out- Anyone that'd want a bardic inspiration roll before we go in, perhaps?))

Perception: 1D20+1 = [19]+1 = 20

Post Reply