The Great Gnome Journey- turn 4 (open for all)

Home to all current Forum Games.
M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Re: The Great Gnome Journey- turn 4 (open for all)

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:10 pm

"... Well, at least we'll have chicken."

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:13 pm

"Ummm... could someone get me a rag to tie over my eyes... and something to cover my ears? I don't think I'm cut out for all this excitement, and I'm afraid I'll have the wrong thoughts at the wrong moment. If you'd be so kind as to bring a bit of food my way, it'd be appreciated, but I think I'll stay in the cart."
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:34 pm

"I could eat a chicken. Listen Gorbot this isn't going to work. You need to redirect these... tendencies of yours. So start focusing on our enemies, like humans. Why don't you start a little mantra, listing all the things you don't like. Maybe put our damnable Chief on there too. Then, if you're feeling all murdered out, you can concentrate on stuff you can't hurt like trees. They've got a TON of leaves that should keep you busy for AGES if you concentrate. Or think about rocks. There's a whole BUNCH of those. When we're hungry, we'll tell you all about it. And when you sleep, we'll take turns watching you and repeating the mantra so your brain can't go wandering off on its own. Like a rabbit might.

Heh. Sorry, I'm peckish and couldn't resist. Now focus! Trees, rocks and humans! Trees, rocks, humans! Picture them while you say them! Trees, rocks, humans..."

Mac hops off the cart and goes to find the rabbit that he hopes has been skewered somewhere nearby.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:45 pm

"Rabbit, trees, rocks, humans, trees, rocks, humans, trees, rocks, humans."
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:34 am

Late winces as the alcohol is poured over him and then, as it enters his bloodstream through his recently made wound he begins to get a bit tipsy. "Heyyyy guysss...remember when I was late that one time. ah hah..hahahaha...." Late nearly falls off the cart laughing at his own horrible story about himself.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 am

Grot will jump up into the wagon licking his finger to get the last bit of cake, hoping human lands are right around the corner
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread