The Wandering Archipelago (OOC)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Dlover
Game Master

Re: The Wandering Archipelago (OOC)

Post by Dlover » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:32 am

It only fixes breaks and splits, so he can fix the damage done without making the wood any less old and worn. Let's have him do that.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:07 pm

So I just realized that Varsk is the only one in our party that can fight effectively in melee. Everyone else is a ranged combatant best kept further-than-arms'-length away from a fight. Despite me wanting to keep her high and out of the way, Syli is actually one of the better choices for going toe-to-toe with an enemy that we have right now. :lol:

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Post by WearsHats » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:59 am

What's the status of the lizard group?
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:26 am

Looks at Mehr yeah, this guy took two stabs and collapsed. But hey, Warlocks are basically melee wizards. We can throw Gwen in there. :p
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:47 am

All right, sorry for the delay in getting this up, it needed a solid chunk of time to go through everything and get the maps sorted out and that just hasn't been feasible lately. If I've missed anything or you have any questions, comments or concerns just shout and we'll sort it out.

Nioca
Floods your Ears

Post by Nioca » Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:15 pm

With CoyoteCode down it seems, I went back to Unseen Servant. However, I no longer have my password for it, and the email account it was connected to no longer exists, so I had to create a new account. The old rolls for Syli that I did on Unseen Servant should still be up, I just can't do any more under that account. Just a heads up in case anyone looks at my rolls and wonders why I've got two accounts.

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Don't worry about it, I trust you guys :) the only times I'd ever check rolls is if you start running multiple crits or high rolls in a row, but by and large I don't check. I do appreciate you using rollers that save your rolls tho - I think it helps keep everyone honest :)

Rodgeir
Chronically Blathering

Post by Rodgeir » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:41 am

Soooo, when is Varsk going to get to squash some kobold? :D

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:51 am

Soon I promise! I'm struggling to adapt to my new faculty schedule a bit lately, and there's been a lot of stuff draining my brain power. I've just cleared some stuff off my desk though, so you'll have an update today.

Sorry for the slowness- a tired brain doesn't make for creative d&ding!