Corrupted Wish Game

Home to all current Forum Games.
Earthen
Pipes Up Sometimes
UStream Username: Earthen_

Re: Corrupted Wish Game

Post by Earthen » Thu May 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Granted. You think you're rigging the lottery, but instead you just get an automated junk call.

I wish it weren't against city ordinances for me to raise chickens in my backyard.
We're all mad here.

Knucklekraken
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Knucklekraken » Fri May 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Granted! The government collapses and anarchy reigns supreme over the land.

I wish... to become an all powerful genie.

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Sun May 11, 2014 11:00 pm

Your wish is granted... PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER!!! itty bitty living space!!!

I wish I wasn't addicted to itty-bitty flying things!

mnem
No, thanks; it's bad for my teeth.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue May 20, 2014 1:15 am

Now you're addicted to really big flying things that are much harder to catch, and the withdrawal symptoms are even worse.

I wish I could go to sleep at a regular hour each night.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Sat May 24, 2014 10:51 pm

Your wish is granted. Every night, the neighbor's garden gnomes sneak in at 10:17 on the dot and club you over the head with lawn jockey. You are somehow inexplicably ALWAYS in your bed at that time, and NEVER see them. The lawn jockey, however, smirks at you every morning when you leave the house.

I wish I knew how to make R/C modeling into a career.

mnem
Aside from that.

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Post by trubbol » Wed May 28, 2014 11:47 am

You become the first erotic RC modeler selling your body and models for money! You are the first... maybe... I think? I am a bit to scared to google that.

I wish to erase all witches from existence before they're even born. Every witch in the universe, from the past and the future, with my own hands!
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Fri May 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Your wish is granted; the village of Salem fades into obscurity and half the herbal knowledge of the ancients is never learned.

As a result, Digitalis is never invented, and neither is Aspirin. Since you don't know which witch is which, you also erase 3 prominent witches from your own family history; thereby pretty much guaranteeing you will never be born. The resultant existential paradox places you in a state of superposition, both existing and never existing. You learn firsthand that Schr├Âdinger's Cat is really named Steve, even though Schr├Âdinger told you it was Momo.

I wish I knew what frogs are thinking.

mnem
It is TOO easy being green. TOO easy.

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Post by trubbol » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:12 pm

You can now hear the strange words of the frogs. "Sitting, I am sitting." "Eat, i want to eat." "I ate." "I like female." "I am mating female." "I mated female."
You can hear short phrases lake that going all throughout the night, it is not horrific or life changing, however, it is kind of annoying.

I wish to be skilled enough to create in a decent amount of time, an amazing original game with good clean morals, that children and young adults around the world will enjoy and grow up remembering fondly.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

Earthen
Pipes Up Sometimes
UStream Username: Earthen_

Post by Earthen » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:52 am

Hahaha, trubbol!

You create a game that turns out like this one from my childhood. Your game, like Bible Adventures, is remembered fondly as an absurdity to be laughed at.

I love cheese, and I wish I could eat it without having to worry about raising my cholesterol.
We're all mad here.

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Congratulations! You now have a never-before-seen disease which causes your blood pressure to skyrocket instead whenever you eat cheese. You invest heavily in Tylenol and Motrin.

I wish for badunka-dunk. With coleslaw.

mnem
"Here lies Bump Bear and a side of Slaw."

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:10 am

You get it, but the coleslaw tastes horrible.

I wish I couldn't get sunburns.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:02 am

You now live permanently underground.

I wish I could live happily ever after.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 pm

You live happily for the rest of your life. You die in 43 seconds.

I wish I didn't have to wait so long for the games I love to update. I'm impatient.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

mnementh
Former Mod

Post by mnementh » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:17 pm

You die in 44 seconds. You no longer have to wait for anything. 3 seconds later, an agent for Sprint knocks on the door, asking if you want to sign up for free Fiber Internet Service.

I wish I wasn't addicted to building little flying things.

mnem
Do they have a patch for that?

Loony
Mutters to Themself

Post by Loony » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 am

You are no longer addicted to building little flying things. You now compulsively collect big floating things.

I wish I had a pussy cat.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:33 pm

You do, but it's really mean and tries to scratch you all the time.

I wish money grew on trees.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Loony
Mutters to Themself

Post by Loony » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:33 am

Boom! All oak trees now grow greenbacks instead of leaves. If the confederacy had won the war, they might even be worth something.
Sadly, all oak trees now die because greenbacks do not support photosynthesis.

I wish I was a famous singer.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Congrats, you are now William Hung, famous for his terrible rendition of She Bangs. You are now so famous you will be made fun of for the rest of your life.

I wish I could have any superpower I wanted.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Loony
Mutters to Themself

Post by Loony » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:31 am

You now may wish for a superpower and it will be granted. However, you will irreversibly and non-negotiably look one year older with every passing day, and experience all the effects of aging, until you die from an unnatural cause (accident, murder, illness). The good news: if you spend the rest of your days in an airtight coffin, you will live forever. You're welcome!

I wish I was normal.
Last edited by Loony on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:12 pm

You are, but that's boring.

In addition to my last wish, I wish I aged like Patrick Stewart.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Granted, now Patrick Stewart will irreversibly and non-negotiably look one year older with every passing day, and experience all the effects of aging, until he dies.

I wish that nobody will notice I copy/pasted from the granting of your last wish.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:18 pm

Wish granted. Now nobody can see the granting of my last wish, so then have no idea what you're talking about.

I wish I had an ice cream sundae.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Zathyr
Smiths Silly Smiles
UStream Username: Zathyr

Post by Zathyr » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 am

You had an ice cream sundae, once when you were a little kid. It was delicious. Nothing will ever compare to the lingering memory of that ice cream sundae. Nothing. It haunts you till the end of days.

I wish the end of days was this Friday.
Image And always make sure your dragons are happy little dragons.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:58 am

Granted. The end of days is this friday. The end of nights is never, so I hope you enjoy eternal darkness.

I wish I was cold-blooded.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Loony
Mutters to Themself

Post by Loony » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:30 am

Your blood gets really cold. It freezes you stiff.

I wish I could defrost sam with a flame thrower.