Corrupted Wish Game

Home to all current Forum Games.
friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Re: Corrupted Wish Game

Post by friedkitty » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 am

You CAN draw comics. But they suck and nobody reads them. In fact they are so bad you haveen banned in 27 countries and the island of Puerto Rico.

I wish the weather was nice all the time.

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:09 pm

I also wish someone would grant my wish.

** looks around self conciously**

Was it something i said?

Zathyr
Smiths Silly Smiles
UStream Username: Zathyr

Post by Zathyr » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:27 pm

The weather was, is, and ever shall be nice all the time. Exactly the nicest weather for each associated climate, as they change over the eons. That last ice age? Why it was just about the nicest ice age you'd ever want to meet! Most of us now get the nice blistering hot summers and nice freezing cold winters we're so accustomed to. It's all so nice.

And no, it's not you. Granting/corrupting wishes is the easy part. It's thinking up a new wish that's the real pain..

I wish I met a magical somethingorother and cool things happened or something.
Image And always make sure your dragons are happy little dragons.

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Post by trubbol » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:57 pm

You meet an adorable flying otter creature who causes things to come to life with it's touch. Things are all happy and magical until one day when you are binge reading Goblins and it touches the screen when Mister Fingers is around. Having brought this monstrosity into the real world you are forced to animate many other powerful characters to defeat it, and in the end your magical otter buddy dies tragically, and all the animate objects die with it. Now the world is slightly less magical.

I wish for the power to bring my own drawings to life, I can pick what comes to life and what doesn't, and they come to life with the personality that I imagine them having.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:31 am

You now have this great and terrible power. But for every life you start...an innocent human must be sacrificed to complete the ritual. Oops.

I wish i could control and manipulate water using the power of my mind.

Kelten
Converses Frequently
UStream Username: Kelten

Post by Kelten » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 pm

You can. Your power of your mind controls "your hand" that can controls "the tap". You can make water run, or not run, after your wishes. If your lucky it can even change the temperature. But that can be a bit tricky.

I wish for a magical sword!
Click here if you want to beat me up!

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:47 am

A magical sword appears above you, falls and cleaves you into, it then sings about its great victory over its success and teleports out to its next target.

I wish I could digest/absorb 100% of what I eat and drink, therefore never needing to go to the toilet again.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

Earthen
Pipes Up Sometimes
UStream Username: Earthen_

Post by Earthen » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:12 pm

After gaining this ability, you eat as much as you normally would and grow corpulent over the next few weeks. To lose all that weight, you have to go on a celery-only diet.

I wish I could pass through walls like a ghost.
We're all mad here.

Kelten
Converses Frequently
UStream Username: Kelten

Post by Kelten » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:08 am

wish granted!
instant death.

I wish I had a frog!
Click here if you want to beat me up!

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:18 am

You get a pet frog with many pretty colors, that makes you dizzy when you hold it... your skin starts to itch... and everything gets blurry before it gets dark.

I wish for a pretty crown.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

Granted. Of course, making it beautiful also weakens its durability. Be careful not to shatter that tooth while you're eating.

I wish for a life-size dollar bill.

Knucklekraken
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Knucklekraken » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Bill gives you a dollar. It is normal sized. He then stabs you while you celebrate, because Bill is kind of a dick.

I wish for ten years of happiness followed by death.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Thu May 01, 2014 11:16 pm

You end up making a deal with Crowly from Supernatural, somehow. This leads to you have a happy life for ten years until you are brutally ripped to shreds by a hellhound, and tortured in hell until you go insane and wind up a demon. On the plus side you met Mark Sheppard. Yaaaay.

while I am referencing tv...
I want a golden crown! That men will tremble to behold!!!

DissonantAccord
Remains Silent

Post by DissonantAccord » Fri May 02, 2014 1:10 am

Hmm...it would be far too easy to give you the Viserys treatment. Instead, your teeth are coated in a magical gold that causes everyone around you to run away in fear whenever you open your mouth.

I wish for the ability to master any skill or talent after only 5 minutes of study/practice.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Fri May 02, 2014 10:50 am

You can learn and master any skill with very little effort, but at a cost. There is only so much information your brain can hold, so the more complicated and difficult things you learn, you will suffer loss of your memories, and even your personaility.

Whoops forgot to wish.

I wish that my favorite webcomics were just as popular and as well known as homestuck, without affecting the overall quality of the art, story, characters, and the people who make them.

Knucklekraken
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Knucklekraken » Fri May 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Granted, but the fame goes to your head and you die of a drug overdose at the age of twenty-seven, joining a very exclusive club.

I wish it was August already.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri May 02, 2014 9:23 pm

President Obama and the EU make a major decision to move the calendar ahead to August. Of course that doesn't change the weather, or any projects you might have, or anything else. Just the date on the calendar.

I wish I could have it all.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Fri May 02, 2014 10:00 pm

SamWiser wrote:President Obama and the EU make a major decision to move the calendar ahead to August. Of course that doesn't change the weather, or any projects you might have, or anything else. Just the date on the calendar.

I wish I could have it all.
The entire universe collapses into a point, in the middle of your brain. You have one hundredth of a picosecond to enjoy your new possessions before your neurons (and all the atoms in the universe, really) turn into a prematerial slurry of energy. It remains a singularity for six and a half eternities before exploding once again into a fresh universe. Mazel tov, it's a prime material plane!

I wish I didn't know any better.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Fri May 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Your new friend Annie Bitter suddenly disappears from your memory.

I wish I could beat Superman in a fight.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Sat May 03, 2014 1:43 pm

You are able to defeat Superman in a fight because of a large amount of kryptonite crashing in your backyard. The spacerocks radiation also starts to slowly kill you.

I wish for the earth to explode! Muahahahaha!

Synch
Game Master

Post by Synch » Sat May 03, 2014 2:46 pm

Justin Bieber's new album 'The Earth To Explode' falls into your lap.

I wish for a giant 3 bedroom treehouse with all modern features!
► Show Spoiler

Sten
Remains Silent

Post by Sten » Sun May 04, 2014 12:21 pm

Wish granted. Of course, the owner of the tree (which, by the way, is located in another country) is now really upset and demands that you immediately remove it or he will sue you. The cost of restoring the tree to its original shape bankrupts you.

I wish for the ability to look at any stock report of a company and instantly know what its market value will be in a week.

Knucklekraken
Poorly Locked Patron
Poorly Locked Patron

Post by Knucklekraken » Sun May 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Granted! You immediately rise to independent wealth, only to be targeted by Occupy assassins and accidentally fall onto a bullet, sadly perishing before your time.

I wish for my own personal, untraceable slap-assassin, who wanders the world slapping those I deem slapworthy.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Sun May 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Your wish is granted. However, for each slap he delivers for you, He delivers 10 back upon you. Backhand too.

I wish for my own personal trained dragon.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue May 06, 2014 1:45 am

You get your own personal trained dragon. Unfortunately it was trained by a whale, so all it does is swim in the ocean and eat krill.

I wish I had magic powers to control a random number generator.

ÔÇò Terry Pratchett