Civilization V: Real Life in the way, calling it quits.

Home to all current Forum Games.
Zombiegamer
Mumbles Incoherently

Re: Civilization V: Heart of the Maelstrom: Returns May 1

Post by Zombiegamer » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Although I have yet to post a single comment on this entire forum and have just been a lurker since the run started (I was planning to write a few page appreciation letter to Aegis), I too would like to join Civilizations VI once the epic tale concludes.
Edit: Also, I wanted to feel for Aegis's plight, as I did not expect the troubles of reality for anyone to be so close to us.

Aegis J Hyena
Game Master

Re: Civilization V: Heart of the Maelstrom: Complete

Post by Aegis J Hyena » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:24 am

Ok, here's what I've found out. It looks like my apartment is going to be condemned within a month to two months (along with one other, I was RIGHT in saying it was a converted warehouse, illegally). If I restarted it in April I'd just have to turn it back off within the month anyway.

That being said, I WAS going to slowly ease off after Maraxia's downfall anyway but then I got the idea for Jethril Vok... but y'know what, I think I'll just call it quits here.

When I get resettled (Up in the air at this point, middle of the summer, say July?) I'll start another, learning from the mistakes of this one (early going was -rough- with all those races... and this time, no Deck Of Many Things! OY!) or maybe I'll attempt another dungeon run thingy with pictu... hmmm. Maybe I could do the next Civ with sprites... *looks at LAYF*

But yeah. You're stable enough now with the two trees of life and I figure with Vontaethraxxia still around to deal with both Bob And Lisa and Jethril Vok AND his new bone "pet" (well, eventually)... we can safely say that this civilization survived. I'm callin' it quits. Gonna disappear from the forum for a bit now, might post in the general discussion threads from time to time.

Zombiegamer: No need for an appreciation letter. :P Ironically enough, this whole thing got inspired by the "civ" threads I see on /b/ from time to time. Maybe I should get a bunch of you into Second Life and we can do a realtime game or something.

Anyhoo, I disappear now. Anyone wanna find me, Steam name is Capricornian (there are a couple, I'm the one with the white background).

*poof*
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Capricornian/

It's Always Something. No, don't give me that look. It's Always Something.