Meet The Mods!

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

Meet The Mods!

Post by Wolfie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:42 am

Hello for Hi! :cheer:

We (the Moderators and Admins) figured it was about time that the forum users/ forumites met those of us who keep the peace on a daily basis here in the forum.

As youÔÇÖve probably figured out, we have two all over Admins: Duke and SeeAMoose, one Groups and Forum Admin: Wolfie, two Global Mods: RocketScientist and Lingrem, as well as a host of other moderators for each of the forums within Goblins Forum, (whom you'll meet in the next post).

We wanted to let everyone know that we are doing our very best to ensure that each and every forumite has the chance to have a wonderful time here, either discussing the latest update in the Goblins Discussion, playing a game over in the Games Forum, sharing about your dragons in Community, or debating in Controversy!.

We are not bots, we are humans just like you. We all have families and lives outside the forum. We don't get paid to do this, instead we are volunteers who take time out of our busy lives to help keep this place amazing. We try to be impartial, easy going, and above all fair. We are human though, and therefore fallible, but that is why we have a team of moderators to ensure we all stay impartial and fair. Each of us love this comic, admire the artist, and love to hang out here among the wonderful people who share our fandoms. We wanted to share a bit of ourselves with you so that you can understand us a bit better. We also want to hear from you, so we can understand you a bit better!

At the end of this post will (eventually) go an AUA (Ask Us Anything) for any questions asked of us in this thread. We welcome anything youÔÇÖd like to ask us regarding the forum, the comic, or anything else you can think of. If we can answer it, we will.

The AUA rules will be as follows:
  1. Reply to this thread with your question and direct it towards all of us or one of us. If you don't specify, then every Mod has the chance to answer you
  2. Please try to keep from repeating questions. Wolfie or another moderator will be regularly updating the AUA list at the bottom of this post to keep everything concise.
  3. This is not for bashing or complaining about posts or things that another moderator has done. It is also not a place to complain about a post in another thread - that is what the Report button is for.
So, what would you like to know?

► Show Spoiler
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin

Wolfie
She Who Admins
She Who Admins
UStream Username: Wolfie213

The Moderators' and Admins' Bios

Post by Wolfie » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 am

*This is still in progress... stayed tuned for more information*

The Admins are SeeAMoose, and Wolfie
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
The Global Mods are RocketScientist and Lingrem
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Games Moderators: m0rtimer, Arch Lich Burns, Dusk9
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Controversy Moderators: WearsHats
► Show Spoiler
Translation Moderators: Sleaw, GathersIngredients, SharesLoot
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler

Discussion Moderators: mnementh, LooksAtYouFunny, Tin Soldier
Community Moderators: LooksAtYouFunny
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
"This is my therapy dragon, she's for my panic attacks. I attack, everyone panics." (Quote found on http://outofcontextdnd.tumblr.com/)

"If I have a +2 strength sword and I stab you, you won't get a +2 strength, you get wounds" ~Sir Butcher

"How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them." ~Benjamin Franklin