Music preference of goblin fans

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
PhoenixBard
Mutters to Themself

Re: Music preference of goblin fans

Post by PhoenixBard » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:00 am

DragonForce, Green Day, and Celtic Woman for me. DragonForce in particular has some really awesome epic sounding music. They speak of dragons, knights, warriors, battles, etc. Green Day has some nice punk rock songs that are really catchy. And Celtic Woman because, well, women singing they sound really nice. Also, Celtic (irish/scottish) type music : )
Signature removed by admin: violated forum advertising rules.

Guus
Floods your Ears

Post by Guus » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:20 pm

If anyone is interested, I was notified of a pretty cool band from Monterrey, Mexico. They're called Inspector, and they play ska music with some Mexican influences. I'm biased, but I think anyone who likes the ska genre would appreciate it.
I feel smart, but I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

haiduk
Remains Silent

Post by haiduk » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:51 pm

► Show Spoiler
Spoilered for SPAM content. But I left it under the spoilers in case anyone was actually interested in the music. -RS

[mod="RocketScientist"]Just a reminder, some self-promotional leeway is allowed if you're an active member of the community. But hit-and-run promos are basically indistinguishable from SPAM.[/mod]

Guus
Floods your Ears

Post by Guus » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:30 am

Are you actually a Goblins fan or are you just plug-ins your album here?
Kind of lame if you ask me...
I feel smart, but I'm pretty sure I'm an idiot.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:54 am

Heh, I read "death metal", listened in (nah - just noisy metal guitars - nothing marking them out in that field) and simply skipped the rest. I didn't even notice the user is named like the "project".....
With that info I also find that post close to spam.

At least he hit the right thread. Bonus points for effort, but I would appreciate if the youtube videos were reduced to mere links instead of being in-line...

I'm not going to spam my music interest here. Too German-text oriented currently.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards