New guy^^ PS.: Please finish the comic

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
ronan-schuck
Remains Silent

New guy^^ PS.: Please finish the comic

Post by ronan-schuck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:51 pm

At the forum at least, I read Goblins since... 2007? I won't be posting often, since I'm bad at rules, got many of my threads locked at the OotS forums (brilliant comic, btw). So what Am I saying here? To end it? Now? Heck no(no swearing then...^^)

Those two know how to pull heart strings, don't they? And then they go out of their way to make sure people don't kill themselves. I know I had my plans years ago(don't worry, I think it's trollpoop now). It helps a heck of a lot, It really does. But it's fiction, the characters aren't real, not even human(mostly). Yeah, it is: Fiction done by flesh and blood people. A really beautiful story I now need to see the ending. Take your time, I don't know how many comics are left, and I would like them to not end this decade(^^). It really is funny how art can help people cope with life, and it's a fond memory of my teens. So all this could be simplified in just a word:

Thanks

redfeather
Enjoys Chitchat

Re: New guy^^ PS.: Please finish the comic

Post by redfeather » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:37 pm

+1 to everything here.