Is there a printed version of Goblin Comics?

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Salagir
Remains Silent

Is there a printed version of Goblin Comics?

Post by Salagir » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Hello everyone!

I searched a lot on the internet and on the forum before asking this question. And I find very few information.
Can you help me?

So, are there printed (not ebooks) version of the comic?

The wiki talks of 4 books, only 2 being printed, doesn't say where to find any.
http://goblinscomic.wikia.com/wiki/Book_One

On Amazon, I find two books, mostly second-hand. The 1:

And the 3:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... 883&sr=1-2
Are these officials? Is there a 2?

Thanks a lot for any help.

WearsHats
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
UStream Username: WearsHats
Location: Third star to the left, and straight on until midafternoon.

Re: Is there a printed version of Goblin Comics?

Post by WearsHats » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:40 pm

Hi!

Yes, the first three books were officially printed and used to be available for sale.

There are plans to get those books and the next couple of volumes into print.

Right now, though, we're in book limbo. The comic parted ways with the old publisher and they're still working on things with the new publisher (and I think there were a couple of publishers that fell through in between). Not to mention they're still dealing with getting the animated series off the ground and fulfilling myriad campaign rewards.

So... There were books. There will be books again. But the only ones available now are used copies. Although they might have some copies left from the old print runs if you email Danielle directly. (There's a contact link at the top of the main comic page.)
Mostly offline/inactive due to chronic health issues. PM me if you really need attention.

"(Asks), why do you want to shoot all of my favorite animals out of guns?" - JibJib

Some potentially informative links, should you be interested:
► Show Spoiler

Salagir
Remains Silent

Re: Is there a printed version of Goblin Comics?

Post by Salagir » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Thanks a lot for this great and quick answer!

I'll try to grab used books then, I guess the ones on amazon are real. No vol2, thought.

I don't want to bother the creators about it, but as your push me, I'll mail Danielle. Thanks!