Sinfest

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Sinfest

Post by Krulle » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:14 am

Anyone else here reading Sinfest?

I have to confess, I got rickrolled this morning with todays strip... :(

But the last time I got rickrolled is long ago, so I had to laugh ;)
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

TinSoldier
Is Heard Often
UStream Username: TinSoldier6

Re: Sinfest

Post by TinSoldier » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:41 pm

I love Sinfest, but I'm not too crazy about the direction it has taken in the past few months. Satire has turned to preachiness, IMO.

It's funny though -- even though I no longer check it every day, when I do decide to check it, I go back and read the previous days' strips. *sigh*

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:39 am

I don't like the new direction either, but since he has changed it several times already, it's just another slow evolving plot, until he comes up with a new idea....

willpell
Banned

Post by willpell » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:55 am

Read the first few strips and considered some of them fun, although it doesn't impress me much so far; I eventually got distracted and wandered away, with a vague intention of coming back. Feel free to link me to a few of your favorite strips if you'd like to recapture my interest.
You either die Chaotic, or you live long enough to see yourself become Lawful.
Glemp wrote:To some extent, you need to be arrogant - without it, you are vulnerable being made someone's tool...for Herbert's sake, have the stubbornness not to submit to what you see instantly, because you can only see some facts at a time.
My long-neglected blog.