Trinity Isles OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: Trinity Isles OOC

Post by SamWiser » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:38 am

Oh no! That's sad. I really enjoyed playing with Theis, and Drake as a character. But, you have to do what's best for you. I get it.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:25 pm

So I'm quite sure this fits with raw so no actual issues. But I would like to say I think it is humorous Haley is avoiding falling damage by grappling herself into the ground straight down.

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:31 pm

It's ok, she's playing Just Cause

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:32 pm

Ah yes, the grappling hook. It has the power to move things at exactly its retracting speed. No more, no less. It is a skydiver's best friend, far more reliable than those "parachute" things.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:03 am

Gonna wait on irene/Bruce before continuing. Downstairs group has a lot of stairs to beat first...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:10 am

Physical activity! My mortal enemy! Well, at least I've got Running Shoes, so Alex isn't running up these stairs in dress shoes. But it's a sin that he's wearing running shoes and a suit, just an absolute sin.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:02 am

Might just continue update with an update later today, and I'll take substitute actions for Irenen/Bruce afterward if they've not managed to post yet.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:05 am

Well Irene is just sort of holding her breath hoping they can stall for a bit longer. The more people there are too watch the less inclined Grimm will be to talk probably.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:39 am

Waiting for Dusk, but I'll continue with just Haley's actions/force some action soonish probably.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Nattriv, is Irene just jumping down? I'l take an acrobatics or athletics check if so.

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:48 pm

sure, just thought this still applied.
M0rtimer wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:56 am
(You can keep the acrobatics roll Natrivv, just with you being last in line others need to drop first)
old roll: Irene acrobatics check [4d6] = 15
new roll: Irene acrobatics check [4d6] = 16

not much difference either way lol

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Oh right- No, that's alright :)

Coincidentally what's your high jump stat?

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:03 pm

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 pm

At least you're not a 0 like Alex.
My game:

My characters:

SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Heads up again, my internet might shut off tomorrow and won't be up until friday. I say might because last time it didn't actually go off until friday so it didn't matter :shrug:

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:28 am

Half tempted to put the downwards team in a situation where they will be forced to have some time to look around, mostly so they can actually do something, but upper team shouldn't take much longer now :shifty:

Natrivv
Chronically Blathering

Post by Natrivv » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:54 am

Irene can give Grimm a hug, that should confuse him for a few minutes :p

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Haley had no intention on letting a madman that has hostages out of her sight, and has no intention of playing along with his demands, for he can just kill those hostages without us knowing.

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:30 pm

I'm really sorry for disappearing like that guys. I recently got engaged and am wedding planning, and also got super sick, both of which have been taking up a lot of time. It just slipped away before I realized how long it had been since I logged on. Catching up and inputting an action right now.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:48 pm

Grimm is not in range Burns. Hence he was so adamant about keeping distance. (Also I don't think readied actions work like that but still)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:54 am

What do you mean by that? And I didn’t know how ‘far’ he actually was, you telling me he was more than 6 m away and afraid of Haley? Oh yes he is a very spooky ghost then.
Last edited by Arch Lich Burns on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:15 am

I've said from the start that the room was large, and that he was on the far opposite end. He's been adamant about you guys keeping your distance so you wouldn't even be able to get in range to try anything :shrug:

I'll be honest in that part of me was wondering if perhaps I should more explicitly state his current distance, but I also feel that at that point it would have just given away his plan in the first place.

Also I'm pretty sure there's no thing such as a readied action in this format is what I meant. How'd we even rule it to work?

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:26 am

I would rule that the ghosts also had a readied action to use Hypnosis. Then base it on Speed. Which the ghosts would almost certainly win vs Haley.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:38 am

I mean, that would have really nice to know. A big room could be anywhere from 20’ to 100’. And it is very important as Haley could have called him out on being a tiny wimpy magikarp.

Oh before I forget again, what was the conclusion on switching out our mons? Never had a conclusive answer to that.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:06 pm

You mean before you left for the tower? Sure, could have switched out pokemon depending on what you preferred.