Foray Carnage Turn 50

For all games that are now over.
NotStickFigures
Prattles on Unremittingly

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 14

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:49 am

Splinters will attack the one wolf that is still there and attacking. Ignoring the pain from the new wound on his arm, the look of sheer concentration in his eyes, he swings mightily at the last wolf, yelling, "DIE!"

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:33 am

Transfered the 2 damage from Defiles to Splinters. Mixed them up a bit cause I painted the picture after writing the text. Should not only think of their names, but also their colors. ;)
:zzz:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Defiles attacks the wolf pinning their medic to the ground.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Foray Carnage Turn 15

Post by Nerre » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:26 pm

FORAY CARNAGE
Turn 15:

Events:
Kills rolls over onto his back and tries to jam his knife into the wolf's throat, but he loses it as the wolf furiously slams him down on his back with both front paws. Shocked Kills locks at the already bloddy teeth of the wolf.
Blindingly and Splinters get up as quick as possible to help Kills, while Defiles jumps at it, his sword raised high.
Misses releases an arrow, then the wolf disapears in a cloud of red mist, with the light of an exploding magic missile flashing out of it. A wolfsplosion┬®. Pieces of wolf and blood rain on the grass around the goblins and especially on Kills, lying underneath the wolf when the hack and slay started, and who only slowly understands that he will not die here.
Instead, the wolf is gone.

The goblins cheer loudly about their victory. One wolf escaped to the forest to the west, towards the river, while one did not participate in the battle and rather hide in the cave from the beginning.
Kills heals the goblin pack back to full health, while Misses collects his arrows from the wolf corpses.

Info:
new loot available

Characters:
.[tabs: Kills the Pain]
Player: Dlover

Attributes:
6/6 hp
2 DEF
1 ATK
1 RATK
Abilities:
Medic [heal 1 hp or stop bleeding (1/turn)]
Inventory:
1 dagger (+0 ATK) EQUIPPED
[tabs: Blindingly Ignorant]
Player: ChuckDaRighteous

Attributes:
6/6 hp
2 DEF
1 ATK
1 RATK
1 MATK
Spells:
Magic Missile [deals 2 dam per missile / (1+MATK)/2 missiles, rounded down / missiles can be split between targets (1/turn)]
Inventory:
[tabs: Misses Wildly]
Player: D34dlock

Attributes:
6/6 hp
1 DEF
1 ATK
4 RATK (3+1)
Inventory:
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
6 straight branches
1 handfull of feathers
[tabs: Defiles Corpses]
Player: Spiderwrangler

Attributes:
8/8 hp
1 DEF
3 ATK (2+1)
1 RATK
Inventory:
1 sword (+1 ATK) EQUIPPED
4 large mushrooms (unknown)
[tabs: Splinters Bones]
Player: NotStickFigures

Attributes:
6/6 hp
2 DEF
3 ATK (2+1)
1 RATK
Inventory:
1 sword (+1 ATK) EQUIPPED[/tabs]Possible Loot:
.Mission history:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 15

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Defiles checks out the wolf parts, looking for some sweet teeth or paws top claim.

"C'mon, lets go check out the cave! There can't be more than one in there!"

As long as he has some company, Defiles heads for the cave entrance, sliding down the scree of the slope.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:52 pm

"You're wrong about that. The pups will be there. That's why one went in there, to protect them."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

D34dlock
Is Heard Often

Post by D34dlock » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:49 pm

There's been enough death. Lets just get the pelts & the meat & leave. It's not like we can get the pups back to our Warcamp. We also don't have food to feed them. I doubt they will eat wolf.

Misses Will skin the dead wolves even if he has to use the edge of an arrowhead to do so.
I'm still reading shifters.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:18 pm

"But what about all the loot?! You know... from all the adventurers that they have killed and dragged into their cave? Adventurers are always stumbling into places like this and getting themselves killed!"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:32 pm

"You really think adenturers would have been killed in a fight that we won? There is no loot."
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:23 am

Once he calms down from the fight, Splinters takes a look at the dead wolves and his bloody friends and himself.
"There wasn't much point in this fight, and I would like to check out the cave, but I don't think I feel like slaughtering young wolf clubs. Well, at least we can skin the wolves and then this will have had SOME reason for happening."
He will assist Misses with skinning the wolves.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:54 am

"Unfortunately, there wasn't really any avoiding the fight. They would have come after us when they caught our scent, whether we were ready or not."
My game:

My characters:

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 am

"No worries, I'll do the pup killing! ", Defiles says cheerfully.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:20 pm

OOC for Spider:
► Show Spoiler

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:42 pm

► Show Spoiler
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:21 pm

Please vote for Blindingly, just in case he does not post in time.

NotStickFigures

Post by NotStickFigures » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:08 pm

Vote for Blindingly: He will probably be sucked into whatever Defiles wants, if it has to do with revenge on a creature...so attack with defiles.

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Sorry, I've been around, its just been crazy here. No need to vote for me. And as much as I want to skin a wolf and wear its pelt...

Blindingly will follow into the wolf's den firing off magic missile at the guarding wolf.
Righteous OneVengeful One in Goblin Adventurer's League
Righteous Charger in Capture the flag
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:05 pm

Just realised I never actually posted an action, so Kills will help with skinning wolves.
My game:

My characters:

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 pm

roleplay talk is an action too. I was fine with that. :D

Nerre
Game Master

Foray Carnage Turn 16

Post by Nerre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:50 pm

FORAY CARNAGE
Turn 16:

Events:
Once the wolves are all dead or gone, the goblins collect their trophys. But some want to go into the goblin cave, while others are more focused on the mission.
"C'mon, lets go check out the cave! There can't be more than one in there!" Defiles suggests.
"You're wrong about that. The pups will be there. That's why one went in there, to protect them." Kills says.
"There's been enough death. Lets just get the pelts and the meat and leave. It's not like we can get the pups back to our Warcamp. We also don't have food to feed them. I doubt they will eat wolf." Misses adds, backed up by Splinters.
"There wasn't much point in this fight, and I would like to check out the cave, but I don't think I feel like slaughtering young wolf clubs. Well, at least we can skin the wolves and then this will have had SOME reason for happening."
"Unfortunately, there wasn't really any avoiding the fight. They would have come after us when they caught our scent, whether we were ready or not." Kills answers.
"No worries, I'll do the pup killing!" Defiles says cheerfully, not giving up that easily. Blindingly, still not being over the snake incident, decides to do some payback to the fauna, and joins Defiles.

Kills, Splinters and Misses skin the wolves and gain 3 slightly perforated wolf skins and 1 damaged wolf skin. On top of that, they collect 4 sets of teeth and fangs and 16 paws.

Defiles and Blindingly go down the slope, half sliding, half running. Once down in a cloud of dust, they enter the cave. It takes a moment for their eyes to get accustomed to the darkness. Then they spot a strong female, standing in front of several pubs at the far end of the cave. It looks like the cave doesn't end there, as they can see a natural tunnel behind the wolves.
At the lowest point of the cave there is a kind of pit, filled with bones and other remains. They see a few humanoid skeletons and equipment there, beside a lot of brittle pelts, feathers and animal bones.

Info:
new loot available

Characters:
.[tabs: Kills the Pain]
Player: Dlover

Attributes:
6/6 hp
2 DEF
1 ATK
1 RATK
Abilities:
Medic [heal 1 hp or stop bleeding (1/turn)]
Inventory:
1 slightly perforated wolf skin
2 piece of wolf meat
1 sets of teeth
3 paws
[tabs: Blindingly Ignorant]
Player: ChuckDaRighteous

Attributes:
6/6 hp
2 DEF
1 ATK
1 RATK
1 MATK
Spells:
Magic Missile [deals 2 dam per missile / (1+MATK)/2 missiles, rounded down / missiles can be split between targets (1/turn)]
Inventory:
[tabs: Misses Wildly]
Player: D34dlock

Attributes:
6/6 hp
1 DEF
1 ATK
4 RATK (3+1)
Inventory:
1 bow (+1 RATK) EQUIPPED
6 straight branches
1 handfull of feathers
2 piece of wolf meat
1 sets of teeth
3 paws
[tabs: Defiles Corpses]
Player: Spiderwrangler

Attributes:
8/8 hp
1 DEF
3 ATK (2+1)
1 RATK
Inventory:
4 large mushrooms (unknown)
[tabs: Splinters Bones]
Player: NotStickFigures

Attributes:
6/6 hp
2 DEF
3 ATK (2+1)
1 RATK
Inventory:
2 piece of wolf meat
1 sets of teeth
3 paws[/tabs]Possible Loot:
.Mission history:

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Re: Foray Carnage Turn 16

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:01 pm

Is the pit near the wolf and her pups?

If the pit is far enough away, Blindingly will check out the equipment around the skeletons.

Otherwise he'll cast magic missile on the wolf.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Defiles will stand firm in front of his companion, giving him room to loose his magic, but taking front line against the female wolf. If she attacks, he'll try to let her momentum spear her on his blade, failing that, he'll chop at her head and front legs.

If Blind goes for the pit with bones and gear, Defiles will keep between him and the wolf, protecting his buddy's back, and trusting that he'll get a share of the loot when it's all done.
Last edited by spiderwrangler on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:28 pm

No, the pit is not where the wolves are.

If the cave would be a clock, the wolves are about at 12, the tunnel at 11. the pit at 8, and the entrance at 6.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:10 pm

"I suppose we had better get in there too, just to make sure they don't get themselves into trouble." Kills slides down the hill and enters the cave.
My game:

My characters:

ChuckDaRighteous
Floods your Ears

Post by ChuckDaRighteous » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:56 pm

Good to know. In that case I'm investigating all the goodies.
Tim/Tuane in Potential
GMing Gal Quest 10