PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7546
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 am

Jumping off the table, Izzy pokes herself in the arms a few times.

"...wow. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to not hurt everywhere!"

"Thank you so much, Miss...Nurse? I'm Izzy, by the way."


After getting her name, Izzy says bye and rejoins the others. As they eat and discuss their next move, she puts her Pokemon to heal in the nearby machine - not letting it out of her sight.

"So what's the plan? I've got some stuff I want to do with my guys, but I'll join you if you want to go out and train instead. Oh, did you all see that message from Alex? They made it to Murkoff a little while ago. I told them to meet us at the Motel later, but if Grimm's back it might be a good idea to talk sooner."
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6905

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Theis2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Drake rubs his head in annoyance to the headache. Something screwy is going on here.. did the psychic follow them? Wait Koa said he brought a staff.

"Hmm, nothing particular, I usually don't look for particular species but rather extraordinary specimens. Where did you get your pokemon healed here? I should propably take a quick look at the staff while that is happening, preferably somewhere private. Got anything else from the psychic battle?"

Drake will use the time examining the staff, primary purpose is finding a way to turn it off or supress it while waiting. He'll take careful notes as he does.

Occult edu: 5D6 = [2, 4, 2, 4, 3] = 15
Occult edu skill monkey: 5D6+2+1 = [6, 2, 4, 5, 4]+2 = 24 AP boosted.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5610

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Koa will indeed find somewhere private to release the staff from his storage ball, for Drake to inspect. "Just don't touch it, yeah? It does... something to you unless you're warded against it. I dunno what."

Once Drake's done, he'll reabsorb the staff for safe-keeping.

Afterward, since everyone's off to prepare for whatever Grimm's up to, Koa will head off to that address Jack gave him. He'll have Maguma out for safety, along with anyone else who wants to come with, he supposes?

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6905

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Theis2 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:37 am

"It's doing that even now apparently, definitely messing with my head already.. Maybe we should leave it at the temple and return here without it to prevent it from interfering."
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6933

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:06 pm

"Hmm, nothing particular, I usually don't look for particular species but rather extraordinary specimens. Where did you get your pokemon healed here? I should propably take a quick look at the staff while that is happening, preferably somewhere private. Got anything else from the psychic battle?"

So, interested in anything, but only the best. I get it. I guess I take more of the gym leader's approach, but what can I say? I love poison types. Bruce tries to lead the group to the place with the best/strongest pokemon in the city, or just outside it.

Perception=2
Pokemon Edu=18

► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4546
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:23 am

Bjorn does his best to crawl and scramble through the webs without disturbing them too much and alerting the spinarak, gently brushing aside the frozen ones where he has no other choice.

Bjorn uses Agility, and Athletics Check:
Bjorn Athletics Check: 5D6 = [1, 1, 4, 1, 3] = 10

(Oof, 3x 1s!)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 12111

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 am

Haley

Haley starts her work on the potion, sadly finding that this particular application IS medicine... Even though in hindsight I might agree with the point made, I'm not going to change it when everyone else had to use that roll as well. Though luckily, the note she found earlier helps a lot, even though this whole thing is testing stuff she's never studied on... Or worse, actively chose to ignore. She thinks she does a respectable job of it all, though, not always managing to directly translate, but managing to deduce the ingredient required none the less... Leaving just a couple guesses. At the end she's left with a mostly clear, green liquid that ends up in the vial... Leaving her to guess what is to be done with it, as the reaper animatronic is more than willing to answer for her:

"DRINK."

Izzy

"...wow. I'd almost forgotten what it was like to not hurt everywhere!"

The nurse chuckles a bit awkwardly, shaking her head. "Well dear, try to keep it that way then..! I'd hate to see you get back in here... There's only so much even I can do!'

"Thank you so much, Miss...Nurse? I'm Izzy, by the way."

"Ah, apologies... The name's Uyum- It's a pleasure to meet you, Izzy!"


Bruce, Izzy

So, two hunters and two fighters. That'll be good. I want a little extra something, but it'll be tough to find anything special in the city. And I doubt that we have time for a trip outside. I'd be nice to have a flying type, so a Zubat would be cool. Really, any poison type, other than Muk and Koffing. And... no Trubbish either.

"I think we got time for a short expedition if we really want it... It's only early afternoon- Though yeah, I don't think we should stretch too far from city limits if we're afraid something's gonna happen tonight..."

"So what's the plan? I've got some stuff I want to do with my guys, but I'll join you if you want to go out and train instead. Oh, did you all see that message from Alex? They made it to Murkoff a little while ago. I told them to meet us at the Motel later, but if Grimm's back it might be a good idea to talk sooner."

"Erm, yeah, I just noticed his message... I'm pretty sure he's done now? We can go meet with him first, then go hunt, it... Seems important..."

"Hmm, nothing particular, I usually don't look for particular species but rather extraordinary specimens. Where did you get your pokemon healed here?" Drake asks, getting his pokemon healed... Before taking a brief moment to investigate the staff with Koa around a corner- On Koa's discretion, not touching the staff, though that does make it a lot more difficult to figure out what's going on with it... Like- A LOT harder. Thinking about what could cause a magic weapon to "reject" an user, though, he does remember a bit of trivia he once learnt about, in that a magical weapon can have a tiny bit of "sentience" attached to it... Which in turn, could potentially be instructed to reject certain users unless they meet a criteria..?

That raises the question of WHAT that criteria is, though... Or if it can be... Reasoned with? Tricked? Circumvented? What would you even do to achieve that with an inaminate object?

The only way for him to try and figure out more of what the staff might be able to do is to risk grabbing it and whatever it might do while trying to figure that out... But there is one more thing he can observe just from a safe distance- It doesn't have a psychic signature. At least, it doesn't have one lingering from usage recently enough, which means one thing: it's not the source of what has been affecting everyone.
► Show Spoiler
Alex

"I'd appreciate it if you could see fit to do so. At the moment I'm just feeling things out by intuition; a weak ability to send and sometimes receive thoughts, and the ability to see auras that I can't ignore, I haven't worked out anything else yet."

"Yes... Tomorrow, however. I'm afraid there's simply... A lot of other things for me to do today."

Following that, Alex also finally gets a response from Jeremy..!

Code: Select all

Hey, should be available now- Where do you and Luna want to meet..?
Koa

Koa leaves on his own for now, intent on visiting this tutor... The address given to him leading to a small, run-down looking building. Leaving him to second guess whether he should double check just in case, eventually knocking... The smell of smoke wafting out as a scrawny little man, cigarette in his off hand, opens the door.

"Eh? Whatever you're looking for, I don't have it kid!" the guys says, with an initial rash response to not recognizing Koa, about to slam the door in his face... Pausing at the last moment as the door's pulled open again. "Wait... You that fella Jack told me bout? You need tutoring for something special..?"

"...Eh, come in. Lock the door behind you."


Bjorn

Bjorn slowly slips through the webs... Hitting a couple strands with response to angry hisses, but luckily not getting attacked by the still angry looking Spinarak. That is, up until he reaches out for the idol on the stand... And suddenly he's assaulted by a good dozen of them at the same time! Shooting their webs, he's soon captured in a silk cocoon as he's made stuck... And a... Giggling? Sound comes from the webs above, before a feminine voice speaks.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm... And who got trapped in my web now..?"

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5610

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:40 am

"Heh, yeah, she's something special alright." If only this guy knew.

Wrinkling his nose reflexively at the smell of smoke, Koa nonetheless follows the man in.

"So you guys can help pokemon learn different abilities, yeah? If they forget one of their old ones? That's what I'm looking to get for Kinhe," Koa explains, cautiously glancing about before releasing the crystal jellyfish, who naturally gravitates towards him.

Koa places a hand on her faceless bell, hesitating only slightly before taking a tentacle in his hand. After a sharp inhale as their minds begin to join, Koa mentally lets her know what she's here for, and that this man's here to help. ~Don't be scared, yeah? I'll be right here.~

Koa turns his attention back to the tutor. "I checked the pokedex, and it said she can learn something called Memory Wipe? I want her to forget Poison Touch for now so she can have that. Just be careful around her tentacles. She gets kinda touchy-feely, and uses 'em to read peoples' minds."

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15576
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:09 am

Haley looks around for a camera or anything hidden away, before she puts the vile drink in her mouth. She does not drink it, however.

Per [5d6+5] = 25+5 = 30

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11798
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:04 pm

"I understand. Thank you very much for your help."

Alex heads for the exit as he responds to the message,

Code: Select all

We'll be waiting outside the gym for Haley and Bjorn to finish up.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6905

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Theis2 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:26 am

"Good news is the staff isn't the cause of the residue, bad news is that I think whatever is doing it affects the whole city, not sure why the gm didn't tell me that right away I forgot or dismissed that when we came here.

As for the staff, it might have been created with a purpose in mind that could grant it a slight form for sentience I guess.. at least I've read of something like that. Assuming that they didn't create it and found it somewhere, we might be able to use it ourselves if we either circumvent the security or somehow meet the criteria for using it. So what happened when you touched it?"
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4546
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:44 pm

"Someone who will destroy all your webs unless you let me go! Please, I'm only here for the idol, I dont want any trouble."

Bjorn tries sending out a Freeze Dry to freeze all the webs around him and make them brittle and breakable. If that works, he breaks his way out of the cocoon, snatches the idol and legs it out of there.

Bjorn Athletics Check: 5D6 = [4, 5, 1, 3, 3] = 16
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 12111

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 am

Koa

Koa's taken inside, which is... Rather unpleasant. Thick smoke seems to persist through the house, and cigarette butts seem to be spread pretty much across all furniture. This guy... Might have some "minor" issues.

"So you guys can help pokemon learn different abilities, yeah? If they forget one of their old ones? That's what I'm looking to get for Kinhe,"

"It's something some of us can do, yeah. I'm one of them though, don't you worry." the man says... Soon raising an eyebrow, taking another tuft of his cigarette before appraising the newly released crystal jellyfish.

"I say, that IS an interesting one... Well, long as it's the same as any others, shouldn't be an issue."

"I checked the pokedex, and it said she can learn something called Memory Wipe? I want her to forget Poison Touch for now so she can have that. Just be careful around her tentacles. She gets kinda touchy-feely, and uses 'em to read peoples' minds."

The little man nods... Luckily, seeming to be quite professional when it actually comes down to what is presumably his job. It takes a good while, but slowly he guides Kinhe into isolating the aspects of her physique that creates the nasty effects of poison touch... And then, to reforge that into a more mental effect, of memory wipe. It's a good long hour in a frankly unpleasant smoky room, but... By the end, it does seem like there's success.

"There, should be in order now... I'll be honest I'm a bit hesitant to be final test subject, though."

Haley

Haley puts the... Awfully tasting liquid in her mouth, but doesn't swallow it... Or at least, doesn't want to- Which is really making it not super pleasant. After a short pause, however, the animatronic speaks once more.

"GOOD."

With that, the door opens, the reaper robot's hand pulling within his robes... And pulling out an idol that it presents forward.

OBTAINED THE CUBONE IDOL

Alex

Alex goes outside the gym, meeting with Luna again while waiting... He DOES remember that he kind of rushed the maze, though, and Bjorn hasn't even entered yet, waiting for Haley- It might be a while before they're done...

"If you want to go with your friends, I can wait for the others... We... Really should be doing something about this, though." Luna says, indicating the sack holding it's valuable content.

Drake

Drake considers the staff some more... Koa would likely tell him that the one woman grabbed it for a moment got shocked or something, then dropped the staff.

Bjorn

"Someone who will destroy all your webs unless you let me go! Please, I'm only here for the idol, I dont want any trouble."

"Hmm hmm hmm..! My, quite a wriggly one, aren't you..?" the voice above him seems to state, something... Big, slowly descending alongside the wall- Definitely holding the silhouette of a spider, but rather than a head there's... a more humanoid silhouette..?

His efforts to break free meanwhile are... Definitely not without some results. He's still going to be slowed, but he can wiggle free enough that he should be able to make a run for it. Whether it's worth risking that while also trying to grab the idol is a different matter...

"Are you sure you don't want to chat with little me..?"

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15576
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:55 pm

Haley spits out the potion and takes the idol as she tries to get the taste off of her tongue. She feels around the walls to the next area.
Per [5d6+5] = 14+5 = 19

Did she not find any cameras or secrets with a 30 per?

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11798
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 am

"We should be, yes. That's why I'd like to speak to the others, to see if they know anyone to speak to about it. I won't leave you to take care of it by yourself, though. ... Actually, I may know somebody. I met one of <Gym Leader> 's assistants, or, something like that. If I can speak to her again outside of the gym challenge I might be able to work something out... I should have spoken to the leader directly, really."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5610

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:13 am

"There, should be in order now... I'll be honest I'm a bit hesitant to be final test subject, though."

"Hah, no kidding. I just want her to have it 'cause it'll make catching pokemon easier - I don't plan on using it for that. So do I give this to you, or...?" Koa asks, pulling out his slip for the free tutor service.

Koa thanks the man for his help before leaving, but where to? He considers checking out that pokeball craftsman he was told about... but he decides against it. Going alone to meet with a tutor Jack vouches for is one thing, but there's no such guarantee of safety going to the pokeball guy. He'd much rather have one or two other people along before trying that.

So Koa returns to the other trainers, just as they're about ready to head out, presumably!

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7546
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:20 am

While Koa disappears off to do stuff, Izzy also excuses herself and heads for the PokeCenter.

On the way, she pulls out her new TM Device - slotting both Maku's ball and the Surf TM into it. Once it's finished (however long that takes), she'll swap her team around a bit at the Center, then head to meet up with the others. Finally, while waiting for Koa to return, she'll do some Agility Training with Snaps, Eddie, and Rhythm, while also making sketches of some of their cooler Moves.

Then she's ready to go Pokemon hunting!
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4546
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 am

"Um, not particularly!"

Bjorn continues to break free from his cocoon, grab the idol and flee. If the spider-thing advances too closely, Bjorn uses Powder Snow to freeze the webs around it so that the spider-thing has no purchase.

Bjorn Athletics Check: 5D6 = [2, 1, 2, 5, 1] = 11


(Urgh, another shit roll!)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 12111

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:20 am

Haley

Haley spits out the drink. The door immediately slams shut again. She did actually notice some cameras, actually... Well, they might also just be motion detectors..? In each case, looking at the ceiling leading in and out of here, there seem to be some, obviously deactivated, lamps... But some of these come equipped with another kind of small device, which is either a camera or some kind of motion detector to track her movements in the halls..? Before she can makes any progression though, she hears a sound from the hallway she just came through.

"Ah, hell, I'm gonna have to clean that up aren't I..?"

Bjorn

"Um, not particularly!"

"Hmm hmm, that's not very nice darling... You're going to miss dinner!" the creature above lets know as Bjorn has no intentions to stick around any longer... Finally ripping himself loose and, while still slowed, reaching out for the idol and preparing to run! He snatches up the idol, though his greed might have cost him, as the creature above jumps down... A spider leg that alone was half his size smashing down right next to him, leading to a rather strange sight behind him, assuming he would care to look back- Surely, for the most part, an oversized spider... Although with the body of a female in a gothic dress, sticking out somewhere between where it's torso and head should usually be.

"You're not leaving already, are you..?" the monster asks, though not making any hostile moves... At least, if one doesn't consider smashing that leg down inches away from him hostile. He could run, but she could no doubt get in at least one attack if he just runs...

Everyone else
Meanwhile, everyone else, after doing their respective business, meet up in front of the gym, together with Alex... Luna clinging a sack to her chest filled with something of rather distinct size and shape, and is definitely not getting stressed more with the second with the responsibility of keeping care of such a vitally important object. Instead, Isabella finally speaks up with a sigh, trying to actually get someone to decide as to where to go.

"Okay, so... We basically have three directions we can really go in, and I can think of a couple interesting spots... West, East, or North."

"If we go West, it's not too far a walk before we get back to the bridge and canal, and there's some forest not too far behind it we could search. Before that it's a bit too much urban or plains to get any other pokemon, though. Heading East towards Hantu, it's not too long before you'd arrive at grasslands or forests, nothing special, but might find some pokemon there. North... Heading in the actual mountains is probably a bit much, but we might be able to reach the abandoned mine in a decent time..? There's also the dam- But I think that's too far to reach in a reasonable time, unless we can get some faster transport."

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15576
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:27 am

Haley looks up when she hears Alex. "Aleeeeex! Hiya! I thought ye were done?" She runs up and deploys a hug attack.

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11798
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:12 am

Alex scratches at his cheek, "Before that, we've got a bit of an issue to handle." Gesturing to the bag in Luna's arms, he continues, "We've got something of an important item with us. Not exactly valuable, but important. I've got a meeting with Jack set tomorrow, but does anybody else have somebody trustworthy to take care of it before then?"

Glancing around slightly, he looks to Luna, "I'll take care of it from here on, if you want. Since I've dealt with the gym now I can keep it on me."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15576
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:33 am

(Noooo not Alex! He won't be able to see it if it gets stolen! :p)

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 11798
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:01 am

(That's why he'll have his super badass BURLYMON carry it.

Though also Alex is one of the okay options in a fight if people are trying to steal it because he can negate two attacks and have Roy automatically succeed at interceptions, so there's no option of just using a Move that snags it from him.)
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5610

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:44 am

When everyone meets up, Koa gives Alex and Luna a wave. "Hey guys! Boy, do we have some stories to tell you! But I think we should wait on that 'til Bjorn's around, yeah?"

"So what's that ya got there?" Koa asks, pointing out the awkward square bag.

When it comes time to decide on where to go for pokemon hunting, Koa rubs his chin thoughtfully. "Hmm... an abandoned mine? You think there's some dark or ghost types in there? We should look for some, what with Grimm and all."

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7546
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:28 am

Izzy looks over the huge bag too, scratching her head.

"Y'know, if you're tired of carrying it, Koa could put it in his Magic Pokeball. I mean, it would probably fit, right Koa?"

And on the topic of Pokemon hunting spots:

"I dunno....I'm not too fond of small spaces. Are there forests around the mines? I might just check those out while you go spelunking, see if I can find any cute birds. Or maybe those of us with fast fliers could check out the dam?"

Post Reply