PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 7156

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 pm

If Haley decides to shoot herself down an unknown tunnel in the middle of enemy territory, Bruce is happy to step aside and let her. Other than that, he is probably second in line after Izzy.

Athletics=5
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13259

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:58 am

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

"Back! Was just a sigilyph locked in the basement under a trapdoor, all it wants to do is clean up. Maybe we can explore the basement later."

"What was a sigilyph doing in the basement? Whatever, definitely later. We've got to keep moving up."

"Those Red Hand guys probably locked 'em down there 'cause they were getting in the way,"

"Yes, yes... We locked them down there for their own protection- Red Hand aren't as nice, no. So... Just the Sigilyph, then? I see, I see..."

"You're talking about the Overseer thing, right? That thing's not worth worshiping; it just wants to leave the world barren. Your own research is what told us that. No grand plan can justify that."

"Anyway, we can moralize later about that Overseer guy, yeah? We got somewhere to be!" Koa tries to distract- But Matthias is not having it, after such an accusation.

"No, no, you've got it all wrong! You've... You've seen it, then? My research..? Hah... Ahaha- Chosen, indeed! And here I thought that place would be hidden forever. But you've got it all wrong! He does not create those places. He merely finds worlds that are broken, dying... Then, with his light, tries to bring them back! Those planes you have seen, were simply gone too far to bring back in their former glory."

"That's a nice theory you got there." Luna interjects, skeptically. "But, you know- Our world isn't-"

"Dying?" Matthias interrupts, seemingly unable to not show a wide, toothy grin as he continues.

"I'm sorry love. But it is."

"You've seen it then as well, have you not? The tablet?"
he now states, directing himself mostly at Alex. Magnus, by this point, would likely already have gone on ahead- But now seems to be waiting, for some reason.

"One of the main backbones of our world, shattered into three pieces! Seven of the links, weakened!"

"Our world IS dying. It's just a slow crawl."

"But it does not have to be the end... We got a chance to be saved! If merely we are no fools, and accept the gift our generous lord wishes to bestow upon us!"


Magnus does not even seem like he's done, wanting to continue fervently ranting on- If it weren't for his own pokemon finally being the one interrupting him, the kadabra physically needing to tug at his clothing as he seemed to ignore his previous psychic hails.

"Huh..? Oh, yes, good idea Cosmo!" he spoke, now returning with a more soft grin to the trainers.

"I suppose I'll see you all at the top! I'll try to help when the time is right. Next floor is where most of the Red hand lived, then the floor after that you'd have our rooms..." he spoke, seeming to shrug lightly.

"Do whatever you believe you have to do."

And with that, the two of them vanish- The kadabra having teleported them up to a higher balcony...

(If you guys would have liked to say something still/act out you can still do so of course, again just skipping ahead a tiny bit to not make this take too long. Can retcon if necessary :P )

Irene

As Irene touches the spike, she feels... Something. A connection. For a moment, she feels as if... She is the tower- And in it's enterity, they seem... Busy. Preoccupied. Devoted to something taxing, taking up everything, and allowing only to focus on one thing. And that thing echoes in her mind with thunderous tones.
Temple Mind wrote: AN UNWATCHED ANGEL SEVERS HER WINGS

XVIII KEYS FOR XVIII LOCKS A DOOR TO ALL AND NOTHING

THE FOOL STRIKES THE MATCH THE FOOL BURNS AWAY

THE BLANK PAGES OF A BOOK ARE FILLED BY THE MIND

GREED WAKES AND ANOTHER HERALD OF THE END

A CHAIN REFORGED A DEMON SLAIN

LORDS OF CHANGE SLEEP IN CONSTRUCTS OF NEW WARS
The strange, but seemingly meaningless verses continue- Simultaneously in the blink of an eye, yet feeling like they took up minutes.

Izzy, Irene, Bruce, Haley

The rest of the party meanwhile, began heading down the vent chosen, Haley taking the lead with her nightvision goggles. Which is not a terrible idea, seeing how it is getting significantly darker up ahead- At least for a bit. Isabella is right behind, before Izzy, then Bruce...

Right before Irene loudly begins shouting what sounds like gibberish- As it becomes obvious that she's holding onto the spike and seemingly unable to let go, Jeremy who was about to follow behind grabs a hold of her, and pulls her loose!

"Y-You alright?!"


Irene, after taking a moment, would feel a slight drip of blood trickle down from her nose. But besides that she does appear "alright"...

(Irene loses one tick of hitpoints)

The rest of the party pushes on while this is going on, Haley able to see clearly... Assuming none behind her pull out their flashlight so they're not going blind themselves. Eventually, further on ahead, it appears the vent is going steep, into a slope- If she'd want to go further, she'd have to slide down. For what it's worth, Izzy can tell that at the end of the vent it seems to open up into a more wide room, though the original drop is... Well, she can make out the floor, which is not to say an incautious fall would not hurt. (five meters down)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 16938
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:41 am

Haley will use the grapple gun to continue to decend, grinning as she does so. (Also Haley can’t be blinded due to Keen senses)

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 12936
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:07 pm

Alex just rolls his eyes eyes as Matthias disappears, "As with any lunatic cultist. Whatever, no point thinking about it. Let's just hurry upward."
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6002

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:18 am

Well, that's kind-of a relief. Now the trainers wouldn't have to wait on anyone.

"So I guess Grim's up top? That's where Matthias was leading us, yeah?" Koa hurries along with the others.

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1480

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:29 am

Wiping the blood away Irene looks at it for a moment, she was made of stone... stones don't bleed, wait...

Umm, yes... no? Would it be alright to say both? Irene massages her temples. I feel like I just learned something important, but I don't know. The temple itself is preoccupied? Shaking her head Irene mutters some fragments.
There was something about an angel severing wings, Needing 18 keys to access a door with 18 locks... A fool lighting a matching and burning themselves away? Irene shakes her head a bit more massaging her temples.
Blank pages of a book can be filled by a mind, Greed will bring about a herald of the end... A chain reforged and a demon slain, maybe that's the red chain? and finally something about change sleeping in the constructs of new wars?
Blushing at how little sense it was making Irene saysHonestly I can't tell if it's about events from the pass, or prophecy of the future...

Once it comes time to make the climb and fall downwards Irene tries to disperse to force by rolling when she lands, plus the movement should help her feel more flesh then stone.
Irene acrobatics check [4d6] = 15

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7921
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Izzy floats down after Haley, then surveys the room with her wind senses. Assuming nobody is around, she releases Maku, and has him catch the others as they drop down out of the vent.

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4724
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Bjorn continues with the others, nothing new to add.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13259

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:56 am

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

"As with any lunatic cultist. Whatever, no point thinking about it. Let's just hurry upward."

"I'm glad you realize that, at least."

"So I guess Grim's up top? That's where Matthias was leading us, yeah?"

"Very likely. That is where the heart of this temple lies, in each case, and where he's done his sabotage." Magnus responds, the trainers once more starting their march upward. There's quite a couple more stairs up, it seems, as they pass by the next level, more doors off to the side, left unlocked. Of course, they didn't have time to snoop around... Right?

Izzy, Irene, Bruce, Haley

Irene holds a confused moment as she tries to discern the little snippets of information she had just heard, met with a couple confused blinks.

"R-Right. Well... That does sound strange, but... I guess it has some kind of meaning? Not one we can figure out however, I'm guessing."

"L-Let's go, we're falling behind."


Indeed, as others began crawling down the singular shaft, Haley was already grappling down, soon to be followed by Izzy. It seemed they appeared in a large, circular room, all of the vents seeming to end up right in here. It's a good thing they took one of the upper ones, too, as that one curved all along the wall before reaching the lowest- All others would have been an even higher drop. Otherwise the room seemed "plain", besides for all the unown, and an exit on the far side of the room... But that likely would not be what caught their interest first, given what was standing right before it.

Or who, rather.

Tall and imposing, still carrying the same ensemble from before.

Angstrom. Or, as the trainers would know who was realy in control at this moment- Grimm.

"Stay right there, if you'd please. Not a step closer- I'd much prefer to not fight, but if you give me no choice..."

"Been expecting you, after hearing you've crashed my plan back at the academy. Did Gayle's daughter not tell you what I told her? Intervene with my plans, and people might die. And things are getting dangerously close to me no longer holding any other recourse."
Grimm continues, eyes seeming to studiously scan the two trainers, narrowing for a moment as if spotting something peculiar... But it seems he has other, more immediate concerns, the crystal red hand raising with an "open" palm.

"If I may ask. What DO you think it is I am trying to do here..?"

(You can keep the acrobatics roll Natrivv, just with you being last in line others need to drop first)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6002

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:46 am

Nope! There'll be plenty of time to snoop around later. For now, it's onward and upward!

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7921
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:57 pm

As soon as she sees the man Irene described, Izzy focuses on the MindWeb; first warning the ones above not to drop down yet, then alerting Koa and the Ground team.

~Problem! Bad guy knows we're here! Top floor, big room. We'll try to stall!~

"Hi Grimm! Long time no see! You're looking....solid? We didn't really get a change to talk much last time, but you remember me, right? From the Tournament?"

"If I may ask. What DO you think it is I am trying to do here..?"

"Uh...same thing as before? Weren't you trying to get back to the land of the dead?"

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 12936
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:56 pm

"Shoot. Top team's run into him already. Hustle, hustle, hustle."
Last edited by Dlover on Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 16938
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:10 pm

"Uuuuhhh ain't ya tryin' ta kill people anyways? I mean you had people set up bombs and stuff.... Besides, you are the one with a choice if ya kill people or not."

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13259

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:49 am

Izzy, Haley

As Izzy sends out a warning to the others above to not drop down yet, and those below to hurry up, she tries to... Stall as effectively as she can.

"Hi Grimm! Long time no see! You're looking....solid? We didn't really get a change to talk much last time, but you remember me, right? From the Tournament?"

"Yes."

Crap! For once he didn't burst out into a monologue!

"Uuuuhhh ain't ya tryin' ta kill people anyways? I mean you had people set up bombs and stuff.... Besides, you are the one with a choice if ya kill people or not."

"Ah, yes. The bombs. In unmanned stations. Of which the detonator, never got tripped."

"Though I did hear one of them went off. If anything happened, my apologies. I can only account for human stupidity so far."

"As for the choice... Yes. I'm making decisions. Hard decisions. And your interference is making them harder."


"Uh...same thing as before? Weren't you trying to get back to the land of the dead?"

"Oh yes, that. Please. Do you still think that? I'm one of the lords of the dead- I'd have a million ways to get back. If I just wanted to do that, I'd visit the nearest ER ward and hitch a ride."

"No. That was a bold faced lie. I wasn't going to shove my real reasons down the throats of a bunch of innocent kids. But perhaps if I had known where they'd end up, and their continued interference, I'd have been honest from the start."

"I was there to try and interfere with those who now call themselves the Godslayers."

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7921
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:27 pm

"Oh yes, that. Please. Do you still think that? I'm one of the lords of the dead- I'd have a million ways to get back. If I just wanted to do that, I'd visit the nearest ER ward and hitch a ride."

"No. That was a bold faced lie. I wasn't going to shove my real reasons down the throats of a bunch of innocent kids. But perhaps if I had known where they'd end up, and their continued interference, I'd have been honest from the start."

"I was there to try and interfere with those who now call themselves the Godslayers."


"....huh."

"...are they the ones who pulled you here in the first place? Because that would actually make a loooooad of sense. Wait, so did you know about their plan at the tournament way before it happened? Why didn't you just...tell someone? Wouldn't that have been an easier way to mess with them?"

"And...are you still trying to mess with them? Or is this all part of some other big plan that we'll find out in a few weeks was actually something we would've been totally cool with if we'd known but you chose not to tell us because you wanted to be all mysterious and evil about it?"

"Because if the whole "running-into-ancient-towers-with-gods" stuff didn't make it obvious, we're kinda not fans of the Godslayers either...."

"Oh, and does this whole thing have anything to do with the Overseer?"

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4724
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Bjorn looks longingly at the doors, but upon hearing the telepathic message he doubles his speed as he scales the stairs.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 16938
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Nov 01, 2019 10:07 pm

”And how does messin’ woth somethin that protect gods help with that? Are there not like a billion more things better to do than that to stop them? And how do we know ye ain’t lying?”

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13259

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Izzy, Haley

"....huh."

"...are they the ones who pulled you here in the first place? Because that would actually make a loooooad of sense. Wait, so did you know about their plan at the tournament way before it happened? Why didn't you just...tell someone? Wouldn't that have been an easier way to mess with them?"


"Yes, and no. I've not the time for lengthy explanations, but yes, some of the Godslayers experiments have messed with the afterlife, though I was there that day of my own initiative."

"As to why I've not simply told someone... Who should I have? Perhaps you've not figured it out yet, but the League and these Godslayers work together. At least the top brass knew from the very start what would be going on that day. Personally, I've little doubt even Matsudo knew."


"And...are you still trying to mess with them? Or is this all part of some other big plan that we'll find out in a few weeks was actually something we would've been totally cool with if we'd known but you chose not to tell us because you wanted to be all mysterious and evil about it?"

"Because if the whole "running-into-ancient-towers-with-gods" stuff didn't make it obvious, we're kinda not fans of the Godslayers either...."


”And how does messin’ woth somethin that protect gods help with that? Are there not like a billion more things better to do than that to stop them?"

"Yes, my intention is still to 'mess' with the Godslayers. I've been brewing up plans to try and uproot their operation, and I believe I have a couple that could work. But on to the reason why I'm doing this- I need the help of Magnus. And I'm not sure if you' noticed or not, but simply asking nicely was sadly not going to work. He's not working in anyone's interest, really. Not even his own."

"I think it's old age, perhaps. He's not the proud man he used to be, long ago."


"And how do we know ye ain’t lying?”

The man- Angstrom or Grimm, however you'd call him, simply seemed to shrug.

"I suppose I don't have anything to prove that. Nor do I see a need. I'd only ask you to think over the facts yourself."

"Oh, and does this whole thing have anything to do with the Overseer?"

"...I pray not. I know Matthias is obsessed with it, but nothing good comes from trying to work with that... Thing."

"Speaking about demons and such however, before I press on to the urgent matters myself, I've a question myself to ask. What exactly is your relation to the Eternal Spark? You should know well dealing with demons rarely goes well."
Grimm notes- Digging a slightly familiar book from his side as he flips it open, speaking a word-

"Id."

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 16938
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:18 pm

”What facts? You haven’t showed us any facts?”

To the bottom group <Grimm wants Mathas to help.>

Haley looks a bit annoyed at the spellbook. ”Soooo you say you are against demons but use that thing? And giftsyou got from a ‘demon’?”

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7921
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:35 am

"Sparky? He's a....friend, I guess? He's helped us out a few times, in exchange for some stuff from us. We know making deals with him is supposed to be dangerous, but he's pretty anti-Godslayer too so it's all been good."

"Who's Magnus? Isn't that the big guy from the Academy?"

~Guys, who's Magnus again? Is he someone important?~

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6002

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:10 am

Koa rushes along as he gets occasional mental pings from the group up top. He furrows his brow as he tries to concentrate on running and sending out a choppy message at the same time.

~Magnus? Yeah, big guy we came in with. Probably god-pokemon, probably big one since he's with Mew. Is Grimm asking about him?~

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7921
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:20 am

~Short version: Grimm wants Magnus to help fight the Godslayers. But Magnus is too stubborn to ask directly?~

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6002

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:39 am

~That... sounds right. He only cares about Mew now. That's why Magnus came, 'cause Grimm tried to kidnap her.~

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1480

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:20 pm

So at this point Irene tumbles down, and gives Grimm an awkward smile.

"Soo, who to tell, how about us? We have no real connections with those big groups, and despite being new we did manage to interfere with multiple plans from multiple organizations multiple times. If we're this obnoxious on our own, imagine how aggravating we could be with accurate information."

and, maybe we could have helped? I mean we do know about the 18 keys for a 18 locks, that has a door that leads to nothing... and a fool whose about to strike a match that will burn themselves away...

as for Spark... I don't think Spark will make it, or at least the temple itself seems to think Spark is in danger... Spark has a fragment of the chain that preserves life, but the chain will be reforged to slay a demon...

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13259

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:26 am

Izzy, Haley, Irene

”What facts? You haven’t showed us any facts?”

Grimm seems to raise a slightly frustrated brow.

"...Everything you are seeing and have seen? What else?"

”Soooo you say you are against demons but use that thing? And giftsyou got from a ‘demon’?”

"I've no time to go over all the wrong assumptions in that statement at this time." Grim seemingly dismisses Haley, before continuing. "For now, just take that I'm not saying I'm against them, just that one has to be cautious. Speaking of experience."

"Sparky? He's a....friend, I guess? He's helped us out a few times, in exchange for some stuff from us. We know making deals with him is supposed to be dangerous, but he's pretty anti-Godslayer too so it's all been good."

"He's against the Godslayers..? Curious. But if he said so, it must be true."

"Who's Magnus? Isn't that the big guy from the Academy?"

"Yes, it is. But I presume you already knew that..?" Grimm states, indeed Koa answering Izzy's question in the meantime. "A spell that allows you to communicate at range, I see. Quite useful, no doubt. But not from the Spark..."

It's at this point that Irene too tumbled down, the body Grimm has snatched seeming to glare- And before Irene can recuperate from the still somewhat hefty fall, taking 14(9) damage, he's already pointing a finger.

"How about any other friends you have stay up there for now. I'd hate for things to escalate when there may be more amiable solutions."

"Soo, who to tell, how about us? We have no real connections with those big groups, and despite being new we did manage to interfere with multiple plans from multiple organizations multiple times. If we're this obnoxious on our own, imagine how aggravating we could be with accurate information."

"A fair point."

"and, maybe we could have helped? I mean we do know about the 18 keys for a 18 locks, that has a door that leads to nothing... and a fool whose about to strike a match that will burn themselves away...

as for Spark... I don't think Spark will make it, or at least the temple itself seems to think Spark is in danger... Spark has a fragment of the chain that preserves life, but the chain will be reforged to slay a demon..."


"What?" Grimm asks, first incredulous, before a slight glint of recognition seems to come across him. "Ah. You must have communed with the temple somehow. I trapped it in a... Call it a prophecy overload." he states, seems to ponder for a moment, then shakes his head.

"Most of it is utter nonsense, of course. Ignore it."

"Now, on to the point, for we've little time. Here is what my plan is: No doubt Magnus is on his way already. I am going to talk to him. And if given no other option, I've means to knock some sense into him."

"Now, the Red hand is still under the assumption I am Angstrom. We have hostages. If anyone suddenly starts blabbing and breaking that illusion- Well, I can't guarantee what may happen."

"If all goes to plan, I'll have Magnus convinced, and then we'll clean up this Red Hand cult while we're at it- The sons of Aether will be aiding with that."

"While all this is happening, you'll stay right here. No offense, but I can't be sure to trust you yet. After I've dealt with this, then we may talk."

"Is that understood?"
Grimm speaks, seemingly not intending it to be a question...

Post Reply