PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4729
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Bjorn clenches his fists too as he looks at the hostages, his fists subconsciously encasing in ice. He uses Grimm's posturing as a chance to look around the room.

Bjorn Perception Check: 5D6 = [6, 2, 6, 5, 3] = 22
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 13063
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:02 am

My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6024

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:59 am

Perception in hostage room: 2d6 = [1, 1] = 2

Koa's way too preoccupied with the current crisis to pay attention to his surroundings! If only he could deal with those guys holding the hostages... but how?

What he does see, though, is what Magnus looks down at: the blood-red symbol on the floor.

"What's wrong? What's that do...? Blow up or something?" He asks Magnus (or Drake if he's still here?).

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7941
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:16 am

Izzy facepalms as more ghosts appear.

"Arceus dammit, fine! But I want you all to remember that you started this!"

She whistles for Zeke to move in, targetting the Chandlure with a Bite. But in his overeagerness he ends up just whizzing past harmlessly.

Bite (AC: 1, Damage: 40)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 7170

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Seeing the diplomacy tactic fail and they are being attacked by more and more ghosts, Bruce finally jumps in. Shaking off the fall, he releases his newly caught Crobat (which I definitely probably named already, and will look that up shortly).

Go for a bite, straight for the Gengar!

Acc=9
Power=34
(39 if Crobat moves before the Gengar this turn)
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13385

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:12 pm

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

Most of the trainers simply study in silence as they enter the room, behind them Luna gasping as she sees the two hostages. But it does prove that these two being on guard would pay off, as Bjorn scans the entire situation with an expert eye. One of the things he picks up is that the group to their right seems a bit more nervous, their leader occasionally glancing up the stair that was behind them- From behind which now the occasional sound seems to come. Did a fight break out up there..? Far more subtle, but still there, is that the two grunts keeping a hold of the hostages seem... Off. Acting ever so slightly odd, seeming to have to the occasional subtle jerk... Though the reason why might not be immediately obvious.

Except maybe for Alex who, despite not being nearly as perceptive as Bjorn, is perceptive enough to watch with the advantage of his aura vision. And looking at Grimm, he sees three aura's, overlapping- Though to be fair, one seems centered largely around the ruby inlaid amulet on his torso, seemingly "shielding" him. The other two... One is very, very dark. Blood red, four large swords sticking in his back, some ethereal hands floating around grasping some more of these blades. The other aura is more grey and dull, like letters and scriptures slowly circling around, occasionally seeming to spell words. This aura not immediately hostile, but most definitely on guard.

But it is with this observation he also comes to realize the reason those two grunts are acting so odd, even if he can't tell that himself- There, a mix of... Hell, four auras there- One darker than the others, though not nearly to the extent that supposedly Angstrom, is.

He also takes a quick note of Matthias and this one lady's aura whilst he's at it, because why not? Matthias' aura seems like a stream of light, purplish bubbles. Suddenly manifesting, growing, shining brightly, before popping just as quickly as it appeared. Occasionally, a pitch black bubble seems to appear- But those pop quickly...

The woman he's with however seems... Surprisingly dark-tinted. Dark-blue nails seem to penetrate her hands, legs, and skull, all tied to strings, reaching upward before disappearing into thin air...

The one person meanwhile to not be paying any attention, is the one to speak.

"What's wrong? What's that do...? Blow up or something?"

"Hah! I've no interest in blowing myself up, stupid kid."

~Not meant. Again, keeping up the act.~

"But it's amazing what you can all find in neat little books like these!" he continues, raising the tome. "Almost makes me reconsider how dumb reading is."

"I wish I could read..."

"Shut up Pit." "Angstrom" snaps at the grunt, before continuing.

"Take another step forward, and those pretty throats will get cut. That death will finish this little ritual, and activate the circle..."

"Tear open a hole straight to the void."


~I do not need to tell you that not only will YOU be powerless when that happens Magnus, this temple shall be disrupted for weeks, at least.~

"But much as my usual methods of operations is to just gun you down now then figure it out later, dead men tell no tales. So how about we just work together and then we can both fuck off our separate ways?"

~You can not keep running away from your responsibilities, Magnus. But arguing about that is going to be a futile effort. However, if YOU are not willing to do it... Allow ME to.~

~I require the psychic artifact. Show me where it is hidden.~

► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 13063
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Alex sends out an aura message to his companions, frowning slightly but not moving otherwise, Needless to say, this Angstrom guy's possessed, but that possession is making it hard to read the auras; I can tell one of them really hates us, probably wants us dead, but I don't know whose aura it is. If you know Grim's aura, Magnus, then the one who has an immense amount of hostility has an aura like swords stuck in his back, hands holding them. The two holding the hostages are also possessed, seem to be unhappy about that. That woman's also got quite a hostile aura.

There's also something weird about that amulet around Angstrom's neck. It's got an aura of its own. Magic, maybe? It feels like a shield.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6024

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Koa's brow starts to furrow as words race through the air and through his head, as he tries to keep track of it all.

As Grimm/Angstrom says something about opening a portal to the void, a chill goes through Koa. He's not sure why, though... did it have something to do with the Overseer? That's not where it's from is it? It didn't seem like much of a void when Koa went there, at least...? Still, it's probably not a good place to open a portal to.

"OK... what do ya want?" Koa says, trying his best to keep the facade up. He's gotta try to talk to Grimm through Angstrom, right? So no mentioning whatever Grimm's mind-speaking about, including the psychic box. "Why even do all this? You've got some kind-of end goal, yeah?"

~Maybe we calm things down, yeah?~ Koa sends to the other trainers in clipped hivemind-speak. ~We came to stop Grimm, right? But if he does nothing else bad, we have nothing to stop.~

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7941
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Izzy is going to hang back near the entrance (2 spaces left, 1 down), casting Bane on the Dusclops through her guitar.

Bane (AC: 9, Damage: 30)
[Effect - Target loses a Tick of Hp at the start of their next 3 turns and has -2 on Save Checks]

User avatar
Synch
Game Master
Posts: 4729
Location: New Zealand

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Synch » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:44 am

~I think something went on or is still going on upstairs. And these guards look twitchy, like puppets on strings. Any way to break that?~
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 13063
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:11 am

~That would be because they're possessed. No way to fix that without getting the hostages hurt.~
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 17036
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 pm

"Willow, go twoards the door and try not to fall through the floor. You can do this Willow, I believe in you." (Using Haley's command actions for Willow)

Haley looks at the ghosts. "You. Hurt. Willow. When she did nothing to you. You do realize there are too many of you here right? Now that you revealed yourselves you show that some of you are wild. Espessially since probably a vast majority is where Grimm is." Haley gives the ghosts a glare, throwing a pokeball in the air and catching it multiple times. "It's time to return the favor. Since you are using hostages why can't I? At least I won't kill you nor threaten to do so unlike your hollowed ass master."

Haley throws a pokeball at the weakest pokemon (Priority is a damaged or statused mon, but if that fails then a litwick if possible)
pokeball throw[1d20] = 15 [1d100-14] = 72-14 = 58

<Willow is on her way.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1495

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:26 pm

This... this isn't right, so for once... I can't Irene for once is very slow to react to the fight starting. "Polaris come on out." Calling out the little eevee close to the vent as Irene kneels and hugs him.

"I'm sorry... I know you're young, and we've barely met, but I need to trust you. Just avoid the burning one, and you should be safe. Just use helping hand and baby-doll eyes... Stay safe, and follow Izzy." With that Irene goes under the vent, and asks who wants to come down, and then uses ally switch on them. Then she will start running through the vents back to the spike.

~Sorry, I'm so sorry. This this is big after all "It all ends tonight. And I'll need you, your friends... To play their part. That's... All there is, really. I've little doubt you'd have done just that even without me interfering
"Just... Remember that I'm not your enemy. But treat me as one for the night, if you think you have to- At least the ones that call themselves the red hand. Do what you think is right- And remember, that nothing is what it appears to be..."
I... I was told that by my mother.

I know Grimm said the prophecies were gibberish, but I think it's more accurate then he realizes... and I think my part is to free the temple.~


As she finishes sending out the mind call, Irene brings out her dex. Spark... did you hear me when I mentioned what the prophecy said about you?

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13385

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:57 pm

Izzy, Irene, Haley, Bruce

Seeing how Willow was prevented from being knocked out, she immediately begins to phase, before Haley orders her toward the stairs. The ghosts are not happy with the fact they can't hurt the ghost...

Zeke tries to bite the chandelure- But gets a bit too eager, and misses! The gengar seems to let out an almost audible sigh, before turning to the pokemon as it's eyes seem to swirl, clearly trying a hypnosis... But Zeke having his back turned, the attack misses!

Of course, seeing how these trainers just can't sit quiet while not releasing more potential threats, the ghost are acting in kind... And others who had stayed hidden begin to reveal themselves: first among which is a mismgius, firing a psybeam at Zeke, dealing 47(55) damage!

Irene meanwhile, finds herself with inner turmoil... But an apparent idea and mission to strive for- After releasing her Eevee, she moves back toward the vent, ally switching with Bruce- And only then considering maybe she should have waited for Isabella and Jeremy to come down first, as now she's going to have to squeeze past.

Spark... did you hear me when I mentioned what the prophecy said about you?

Code: Select all

...You mentioned me? :o

I am afraid I did not? :o

Sorry, I am... Distracted with the events currently unfolding. :S

I am trying to figure out WHY.
The chandelure that was attacked meanwhile, counters against Zeke, slinging another fire blast- This one does hit, dealing 42(32) damage... And as it gets caught partially in the blast, finds it's flame burning brighter..!

Izzy meanwhile moves, before casting Bane on the dusclops- It grabbing it's head as it takes the damage, and finds itself suitably debalitated. Although it seems to have taken very little actual damage...

More ghosts begin to appear, this time around three misdreavus to join in with their apparent mismagius leader- And immediately begin trying to send out status afflictions against the trainers! Izzy, Haley and Zeke all targeted... But only Haley ends up being caught in the strange lights long enough to find herself affected.

Haley rants at the ghosts, but seemingly finds herself ignored... Another gastly joins it's brother, and tries to put Haley to sleep, perhaps if only to stop her ranting. Still wary from the confusion it misses this time around, however! The other one targets the just released Polaris, but this also misses.

Isabella meanwhile, seeing help is needed, clambers past Irene- And after taking a slight tumble, releases her Cacnea, Grin, to help deal with the ghosts. Jeremy is forced to stay in the vents for now, but does throw down a pokeball- Releasing his sneasel! Frost immediately attacking one of the gastly, almost knocking it out!

Bruce meanwhile, having suddenly found himself teleported down, takes that chance to release his definitely named crobat, who immediately attacks the gengar with a bite!

The two litwicks target these new threats- Both releasing fire spins, trapping both the definitely named crobat and Frost in a vortex, and doing 24(12) damage to the former!

As Willow continues running, more ghosts appear yet again: this time around 2 duskull, as they begin their own attacks... One moving up to Izzy, hitting with an astonish for 22(17) damage, while the other goes after the cacnea- dealing some surprising damage there!

Polaris baby dolls the duskull, as Grin counters the ghost that attacks it- It stood absolutely no chance as it gets insta KO'd!

Finally, the dusclops suffering from bane gets to act- This time around, burning the newly arrived sneasel! or at least, it tried, as the attack misses.

Definitely named Crobat(25) 67/79 vortex(20)
Zeke(22) burned 2/87
Gengar(20) injured
Mismagius(20)
Frost(20) lightly injured vortex(20)
Irene(19) (in vent)
Chandelure(16) +1 SATT
Izzy(16) 56/73
3 misdreavus(14)
Haley(11) confused
2 Gastly(10) #1 very badly injured
Isabella(10) lightly injured,
Jeremy(10) (in vent)
Bruce(6)
2 Litwick(4)
Willow(4) 19/62 sunlight within
2 duskull(5) #2 KO
Polaris(5)
Grin(5) heavily injured
Dusclops(3) lightly injured Bane(2)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 17036
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:30 am

Hmm. Last turn Haley will sleep powder the chandulure. (Not sure if I could use the accuracy roll from the pokeball so here is a new one)
Confusion save [1d20] = 9 sleep powder [1d20] = 7
——————-
This turn Haley will try to capture the heavily injured gastly.
Confusion save [1d20] = 18 pokeball [1d20] = 16 [1d100-14] = 75-14 = 61

Willow will eat her treat again (harvest and sunlight within) and head twoards the door.

(My computer is unavalible to me for about a week or so as a new battery pack is coming in and I forgot how confusion worked so go ahead and roll)

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13385

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Koa, Alex, Bjorn

Alex alerts the others of what he is seeing through his aura, also alerting Magnus to it- Forgetting he's not "in" on the connection, and naturally doesn't hear it. Bjorn likewise alerts of the "fishy" behavior he noticed, which Alex adds to the presumable reason- As well as the sounds of battle from above. Koa, however, is the only one to speak openly.

"OK... what do ya want?"

"I believe my new best friend here already knows exactly what I want! Isn't that right?"

"Why even do all this? You've got some kind-of end goal, yeah?"

"Of course. Just following instructions in this handy lil book- If I get that item... I'll become more than just the kingpin of this city! They'll fear our name over this entire fucking island!"

~I've no intention of doing anything of the sorts, of course. I have a plan to deal with the Godslayers. I need that item for it. And yes, I'll be willing to explain in full... After Magnus agrees and ideally, you allow me to take care of this "Red Hand" business once and for all.~

~Maybe we calm things down, yeah? We came to stop Grimm, right? But if he does nothing else bad, we have nothing to stop.~

~I am glad you agree.~ Grim's voice suddenly chimes in again- A reminder that a pokemon able to offer them psychic words, can also read those thoughts. Still, "Angstrom" continues, giving his grin as his normal hand stretches out, doing a "come hither" motion- As if to signal handing over the goods.

"So what'll it be, pal?"

"...Can't do it."

To this, Angstrom seemed to scowl- Before he can speak again, however, Magnus continues before he can express his disappointment.

"Couldn't do it even if I wanted to. It's no longer here."

"Prometheus took it. About twenty years ago. Just walked in and out."


"...Fuck." the reply came eventually, in a tone of voice that seemed to break character for just a bit... Before it continues.

"Well, there's always plan B, isn't there?"

~Fine. Then give me access to one of the other temples- If I can approach past the defenses, I'll simply collect one of those. I'll go to Ironblight if that's what's needed.~

"Can't do that either."

"After Xerneas and Yveltal ignored my orders, and used their artifacts. I put all the temples on heavy lockdown."

"The only ones who are allowed to approach are me and Uyum."


Angstrom's brow furrows- Like he's getting a headache... One of the commanders briefly seems to whisper a "...What the fuck are they all talking about?" before Grimm shuts him up with a "Shut up Lucifer, adults are talking!"

Alex notices that Grimm's aura is steadily darkening- The two ghosts seemingly holding the hostages stays the same, however.

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 13063
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:48 pm

((I'm pretty sure Magnus hears Alex's message, Mort. It was an aura message. He's got Aura Pulse. I honestly forgot initially that the bug connection was a thing. :p ))

Alex looks between the two having their discussion, frowning slightly. And if Grimm could read their thoughts, he might as well put them into words. "But people have gained access to such places since then, right? Plasma did it, and got their weapon working. Well, not that I know exactly what you two are talking about, best I can do is make an uneducated guess, but does it have to be specific ones?" ~We need to try to work something out here. He's very much considering hostilities.~~
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
Natrivv
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1495

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Natrivv » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:13 pm

Irene awkwardly shuffles past the two. I'm going back to the spike thing... I think I might be able to do something this time.

Code: Select all

...You mentioned me? :o

I am afraid I did not? :o

Sorry, I am... Distracted with the events currently unfolding. :S

I am trying to figure out WHY.
Because everyone had valid reasons for keeping secrets, but in turn those secrets created bigger messes, which in turn meant even more secrets.

and yeah I did mention you, though indirectly. See the psychic temple has been forced into a "Prophcey overload" state, and I don't think it's all gibberish. Though one part did mention a chain reforged to slay a demon... so yeah, the reason I called is I'm going to be attempting to free the temple mind, but I got overwhelmed last time... and I know I've been distrustful, but at this stage we need help to prevent the results from WHY from getting worse...

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7941
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:16 am

Izzy winces as Zeke gets pummelled, grabbing his Pokeball to recall him. But before she can, Zeke goes nuts - unleashing a chaotic flurry of wing attacks that only barely hit the Chandelure.

Wing Attack (AC: 1, AC: 16, Damage: 49) [Gale Strike]

Then his burns get too much to handle, and he faints from the pain. Izzy quickly recalls him, sending out Fern in the space directly to her right. She then swings her guitar around and unleashes an Air Cutter at the Dusksull that hit her. The wind seems to respond to her playing more than usual too, whirling up around her defensively.

Air Cutter (AC: 10, Damage: 30)

-- Play the Wind [1AP]: Song of Life (+5 DR for 1 round)
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
SuperVaderMan
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 6024

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SuperVaderMan » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:02 pm

Koa shoots Alex a look. ~Don't say too much. If the goons figure out their boss ain't their boss, who knows what they'll do?~

"Plan B, huh? I guess you're talking about those things," Koa says, being intentionally ambiguous about the type-cubes. "Security's pretty tight around 'em, so... you'd need one that doesn't have any security left, yeah?"

"You guys see the news about it last week?" Koa glances between Magnus and Angstrom/Grimm, adding a mental reminder. ~And what happened to Regifae?~

User avatar
Dlover
Game Master
Posts: 13063
Location: Somewhere. Probably.

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dlover » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:10 pm

~I'm saying nothing more than you, Koa. I'm even adding in the relevance of a weapon that struck fear into the world, which seems to be what he wants them thinking.~
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13385

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:52 am

Izzy, Irene, Haley, Bruce

The definitely named crobat chomps down again- But sadly, misses..! A furious Zeke meanwhile, strikes at the chandelure from hell's heart, before collapsing from the burns it had been suffering.

The gengar forms a ball of spectral energy, throwing it at the definitely named Crobat- But this too, misses..!

The Mismagius seems to scan the crowd for a moment, before it's eyes fall on Haley, as a hex falls over her- Dealing 73(65) damage..!

Frost, seeing how Haley wants to attempt a capture, attacks the other Gastly with a ranged attack- Dealing good damage!

Irene continues climbing back through the vent, making it about 1/4th there... While continuing to have riveting conversation.

Because everyone had valid reasons for keeping secrets, but in turn those secrets created bigger messes, which in turn meant even more secrets.

and yeah I did mention you, though indirectly. See the psychic temple has been forced into a "Prophcey overload" state, and I don't think it's all gibberish. Though one part did mention a chain reforged to slay a demon... so yeah, the reason I called is I'm going to be attempting to free the temple mind, but I got overwhelmed last time... and I know I've been distrustful, but at this stage we need help to prevent the results from WHY from getting worse...

Code: Select all

Right...

I'm not sure if it means THAT exactly, if it even means anything. But, maybe. :)

I'm... Also not certain you'll be able to break this lockdown. You need that staff. :S

...Maybe. I might be able to help.
The chandelure next fires another blast of heat, this time aimed at frost, dealing hefty damage to the sneasel! The gastly next to it gets caught in some of the flames, however, which turns out to be enough to knock it out..!

Izzy replaces the knocked out Zeke with Fern, right before swinging down upon the duskull for some damage! As she does however, she finds a chill go down her spine as she watches a glint in the eye of the ghost... Her move being disabled!

The Misdreavus get to act again after, this time releasing a bunch of psywaves- One for Frost, definitely named Crobat, and Grin... Only Frost and Grin get hit however, the former being knocked out!

Haley takes damage in confusion, but does throw the ball at the other badly injured Gastly... And captures it!

Isabella, while she might occassionaly like to get in the thick of things, realizes that probably isn't going to work against ghosts- And only shouts commands to her pokemon instead. Jeremy meanwhile, plops down, with a sound that doesn't sound too good... As he replaces Frost with Hogan.

Bruce sticks back for now, commanding his pokemon.

The litwick continue attacking, seeming not happy with the fact that the phantump is getting away and they can't do anything against it... Instead turning both against their trainer, and also the badly injured Grin- Haley hit for 29() damage and trapped in a vortex! Or she would- Had it not been enough to knock out both her and Grin! At least, Grin looked like he was going to faint, before Isabella commands him to bite through..!

Willow continues running.

The injured duskull again attacks Izzy- But this time around strikes with a night shade, making Izzy lose 15 hit points!

Polaris moves to give Grin a helping hand... As Grin needs it, only just barely hitting the Mismagius with an absorb- Recovering some HP and badly injuring it!

The dusclops continues suffering from bane, as it tries to curse someone with another will-o-wisp... But missing.

Definitely named Crobat(25) 67/79 vortex(20)
Zeke(22) recalled
Hogan(21)
Gengar(20) injured
Mismagius(20)
Frost(20) recalled
Irene(19) (in vent 1/4th back)
Chandelure(16) +1 SATT injured
Izzy(16) 41/73 (+5 DR) air cutter disabled
3 misdreavus(14) #1 badly injured
Haley(11) -10/48
2 Gastly(10) #1 KO, #2 captured
Isabella(10) lightly injured,
Jeremy(10) lightly injured
Bruce(6)
2 Litwick(4)
Willow(4) 19/62 sunlight within
2 duskull(5) #1 injured #2 KO
Polaris(5)
Grin(5) very badly injured
Dusclops(3) injured Bane(1)
Fern(2)

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7941
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Dusk9 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:57 am

As Haley goes down, Izzy starts to feel a tiny bit desperate.

"Okay, ENOUGH! Kay, go big!"

She pulls out another Pokeball, which releases Kay - right in the middle of the Misdreavus cluster. Grabbing the crystal pendant around her neck, she lets the energy inside flow through her, surging into the Z Crystal carried by Kay. Who then unleashes a Hurricane so powerful even she has trouble controlling it!

Hurricane (AC: 2, AC: 10, Damage: 72) [Z Crystal] [Smite]

At the same time, Izzy encourages Fern to stay ready for anything.

- Celerity [2AP Bind]: +6 Initiative, can Shift as if Slowed when Disengaging.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 17036
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:03 pm

Inturrupt: haley takes a picture of Hex.

Haley gives both ghosts the finger as they attack her.
”F you”

———
Willow continues to go twoards the door.

User avatar
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 7170

Re: PTU: Trinity Isles (Day 7)

Post by SamWiser » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:05 am

Bruce laughs as his crobat swerves around attack after attack. Knight (I'm naming the crobat Knight. I don't care if I named it already, that's the name. It's been officially retconned) goes for another Bite on the ghost. Meanwhile, Bruce tries really hard to Terrorize the Gengar, or another nearby target if it's been knocked out already.

Accuracy=14
Power=39

Intimidate=23
► Show Spoiler
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Post Reply