The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15358
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:47 pm

And now Holger is stashing a ruby into a box that only he csn open.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8605
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Now wait a gosh darn minute.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15358
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Oops wrong thread. :lol:

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8605
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Zephyr wonders how the portable ram was able to get in the bag... Being that it is bigger than the bag itself. She puts once hand on the throne and the other in the bag and tries to will the throne into the bag by imagining that she was putting the throne into the bag.

I really wish that you would stop trying to do things that I'm not specifically saying.. Especially because you only do it to be.. In order to Toy with me
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:05 pm

As Tess and Dornikal struggle to lower the bodies, the orc hurries over in concern.

"Hurr, hurr, hurm.", He says, pointing at a nearby covered kettle (not the one on the fire).

He points back at the hooks they are suspended from, and then back at the kettle.

((Someone asked, but it's fairly cool in the mine, and the quarters seem well ventilated enough to be able to have a cook fire down here.))

((Not sure what you're picturing as a portable ram, it's essentially what is used by SWAT to knock in doors.))

((I'm only doing what you said, try fitting the chair in. It isn't going, you have the option to give up or keep trying. Willing it in doesn't make it go.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Rodgeir
Chronically Blathering
Posts: 1698

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 pm

((Holy crap that orc wants to die.))

Dornikal glares at the orc and points behind the him at the soup and yells "KORGAL!"

If the orc tries to prevent Dornikal from leaving with what's left of the bodies he will rage, reckless attack and cut the poor forker down. If he stays out of Dornikal's way he will leave him.

((If needed,

Killing an brain damaged orc: 1D20+6 = [16]+6 = 22


Killing an brain damaged orc dmg: 1D8+4+2+1D6+1 = [8]+4+2+[1]+1 = 16
))

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8605
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:20 pm

Yes.. But she has a high INT.. She's not stupid.

She wonders how they got the objects that were bigger than the opening of these bag into the bag. (check?)
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11999

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:38 pm

((Would Ulmwin know, having identified it?))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:41 pm

((They didn't. Everything that came from the bag was smaller than the opening.))

The orc backs off, still hurm-hurring and pointing at the covered kettle and the carcasses, looking confused.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5217
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Randy frowns, puts up the knife. He walks over to the pot the orc is pointing at, steels himself a second, and opens it and looks in.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Inside is a plain looking porridge of crushed boiled grains and chunks of meat. It smells rather bland in comparison to the bubbling stew.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11999

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Ulmwin, assuming he followed into the room... Keeps his mouth firmly shut as he's quite sure what's going on.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm

((You're there if you want to be.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15358
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Maji frowns and writes. He doesn't know better, nor where food went. He made it because other orcs told him. Don't kill for not knowing.

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5217
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:35 pm

Randy sighs. "Maj, I know that. But we're in the middle of a desert with limited supplies. Also,he's not welcome with most of us because he reminds people of the hurt his tribe did them. If we just leave him here, something bad is going to happen to him. He'll either starve, run out of water, or something will kill him. It may be a kinder thing for me to just kill him, because I'll be quick about it. He shouldn't even really suffer any." Randy looks troubled. "I'm not really fond of the idea myself, but I won't pass the responsibility to anyone else."

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14440
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:04 pm

"Randy, the prisoners didn't all want this either, and I'd rather be sure there's no other way.

...Would you please ask him if is even here by choice? Does he like it here? Or is he just too scared to leave?"

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5217
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Randy shrugs and nods. He turns to the cook and gets his attention:
► Show Spoiler
He waits for an answer.
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:16 pm

"Hur-urm."

"Hurr."

((Let's have an Insight check.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5217
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 pm


User avatar
Rodgeir
Chronically Blathering
Posts: 1698

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:57 am

At being left in peace Dornikal carries the remains as best he can and places them by Talish and Rens. He will get some cloth to cover both.

Once both are covered he will pull out his emerald and place it first on the humanoid body's chest with his hand over it,

"Jhon, aye'm sorry for keeping ye alive for so long in this he'll hole. Aye hope ye understand aye was trying to help. Aye sent ye on as quick as I could. Aye will find a way of letting yer brother know what happened and send her love to'm and yer niece." A faint sad smile passes over his lips, "and aye'll see if aye can find yer companion to let'm know. Dumathoin guide ye."

He scoops up the gem and places it on what little remains of the giantiod,
► Show Spoiler
((Guessing the other slaves are going to have some questions...))

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14440
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:27 am

((ok I'm an idiot, and did not realise that the large leg was actually a Giant (noun) and not just "giant" (adjective). That explains the disbelief I guess :lol: ))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:16 am

((The leg alone would be about chest high on Tess.))

((If Dornikal was there when Randy removed the lid, he'd have recognized the porridge.))

((Is Tess still 'helping' move the bodies? Anyone else?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Rodgeir
Chronically Blathering
Posts: 1698

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 am

((I picture Dornikal being pretty focused on getting the bodies, such as they were, down and then out. How obvious was the porridge in the kettle as Dornikal moved by?))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14927

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:31 am

((With a 14 Passive Percept, you'd have noticed him removing the lid, you call whether you look further. A glance would have shown you what it was.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14440
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:49 am

((Oh. Ok, then saying it was an orc was pretty damn stupid :lol: NVM!))

I think Nem will stay for a bit while Randy is talking to the orc. I guess she's looking to be ok with whatever decision gets made, one way or another.

Post Reply