The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:31 pm

"Aye! I've managed to come up with the price for the rapier. My group also found a spear a while back that you may find interesting."

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 18431

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:37 pm

"Excellent! Hmmm... let's have a look. You know what it does?"
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:55 pm

(( This is the poison spear, right? ))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 18431

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:08 pm

((Yes, poison spear found in the bottom of the yuan-ti mummy's place.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:49 pm

"It magically inflicts poison on it's target."
Randy grimmaces. "It was part of a magic trap at bottom of a yuanti mummy's tomb. Not exactly our type of weapon..."

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5044

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:04 am

((Not really selling the weapon to him! :P))

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13291

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:11 am

(("What Randy here is trying to say is that while we could do to part with it ourselves, it is no doubt extremely useful in the right hands!"

Is what Ulmwin would say if he were there :P ))

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 7394

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:59 am

((All the charisma people in the party suddenly shudders in unison :p
In case the possibility of getting both weapons, Holger would have given you 500 gold))

Holger will approach Tess in the morning

"Are you going to the wizards guild today?"
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5044

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:23 am

((Dornikal would accompany Tess to wherever she would like him help out today.))

More generally to the group if/when they meet up

"If we are planning on leaving today shouldn't someone be at the place we came town trying to smooth our access to that magic circle thing along? Maybe Anders would put in a good word for us?"

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:35 am

Rodgeir wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:04 am
((Not really selling the weapon to him! :P))
(( It's an alignment thing. Poison tends to be an evil alignment thing. Randy is NG. He's just making it clear that HE'S not going to use it.))

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8973
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:16 am

After wiping himself clean and redressing. Seeing that everyone else is leaving, he mutters glummy to himself and follows one of them. He brings his Lance with him.

(Roll to follow someone at random, but persistently follows them)

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:46 am

(( :chuckle: Okay, now I'm glad that Randy made his escape already. Being followed by a heavily armed, somewhat loopy gnome all day could be annoying. :) ))

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8973
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:56 am

;)
(technically he woke up before you did...I guess it depends on the roll.)

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 18431

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:13 am

Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5044

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:12 am

((oh boy))

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:58 am

:rofl:

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 18431

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:21 pm

((Well, he can still only move at half speed, so...))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8973
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Hey now.. Gordon redressed himself.

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5044

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:30 am

Dornikal casts a wary eye at the tattooed gnome scooting in closer to him today.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8973
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:22 am

Gordon finds himself following an extremely fat and surprisingly tall gnome. He didn't know gnomes could grow like this and continued to follow and watch with bewildered fascination.
He thinks that maybe it's not a gnome to be such a grotesque shape that is so unlike a gnome.
Last edited by BadgeAddict on Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 13291

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:23 am

Ulmwin for one doesn't mind that he's found himself a new babysitter for a while! :lol:

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 17120
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:43 am

Nem will indeed head back to the wizard's guild and will ask Dornikal to hang back and stay guard again. She has no preference on whether Holger joins her in the guild or not - his expertise would be useful but she won't push it if he doesn't like the place.

((The end of semester is kicking my ass at the end of a very long year that has kicked my ass... I'll be on when I can, but don't wait up if you need to move on))

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 6560
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:11 am

(( Meanwhile, down at the smithy, Randy, Tell, and the apprentices have all frozen into immobility. A soft dinging noise is heard. A strange glowing sign appears over the scene. In big glowing letters it pronounces : TIME STREAM DESYNCHRONY DETECTED. REBOOT OF HARD DRIVE REQUIRED. PLEASE WAIT....
A mysterious, vertically oriented blue circle appears and begins slowly spinning.... :P ))

User avatar
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic
Posts: 5044

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:26 pm

Dornikal follows Tess and then takes his place on the bench watching for a signal from her. If Gordon follows along he will do his best not to engage.

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8973
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:50 pm

Gordon continues to follow the maybe not a gnome, oblivious to who he's following, as his own slow pace makes keeping up with the fellow difficult as it is. If only he had some way of being higher up than all of these humans. As dorny takes a seat on the bench, Gordon clampers up next to him and gives him his most winning smile.
o:)

Post Reply