The Sundered Way

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14437
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:00 am

Nemeia curses and stops the cart, then hops down from the driver's seat and takes cover behind the mules, watching to see what's coming.

Stealth, perception: 1D20+4 = [6]+4 = 10
1D20+4 = [4]+4 = 8


Sadly the mules do not appreciate being used for this particular purpose.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:43 am

The mules are uneasy at your pulling them up short, but have no more idea of what's going on.

Bramble and the other one: Perception: 1D20 = [11] = 11
1D20 = [9] = 9
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1371
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:53 am

We actually didn't start foraging/going off the road until after we stopped to check out the signpost thingee and we were doing that while Ulmwin was doing his magical reading ritual.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:56 am

((Sure, I guess Tess was in the middle of pulling them off to a better spot then?))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14437
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:01 am

((oh, my bad. Then yeah, I guess Nem was parking :) ))

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:03 am

((Roll for parallel parking. :lol: jk)
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1371
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:13 am

(We probably should have read the signpost first..it most likely pointed to the left and said hordes of lizards that way.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:40 am

((It seemed old, and only recently revealed by rubble falling away. Though I suppose there may have been hordes of lizards there for a long time...))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15356
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:41 pm

(it says 'beware! there be dragons')

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11998

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:51 pm

(Yeah, Ulmwin will read the signpost as soon as his ritual is finished)

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Ulmwin's ritual finishes just before the sounds of commotion echo off the rock.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:15 am

((Realized I hadn't asked for it, but I'll take Perception checks from Maji-badger and Coljin.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1371
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:22 am


User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:25 am

Coljin, you see a robed figure rise on one of the rocky protrusions ahead. It's arm draws back a javelin.

((It is maybe 20 feet high, and is positioned 30 feet ahead and slightly to your right.))

((Coljin may roll initiative.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Theis2
Moderates Controversy!
Posts: 6824

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Theis2 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:30 am

Holger will go look what Coljins yelling is about.
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 am

((Sure. Anyone responding will be a bit behind, but we can say you're heading in that direction.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
BadgeAddict
Saves-A-Hyena
Posts: 8605
Location: Ohio

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by BadgeAddict » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:02 am

Zephyr climbs out of the back of the cart, always at the ready for some actions and saunters off behind Holger.
The Long Shot - A Star Wars Saga Edition Campaign.
The ones who challenge and break the rules created by the current Authorities, are the harbingers of change.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:06 am

((Maji, you can roll initiative too, along with your (non smell based) perception check, but if it doesn't beat the stealth, then there will be a round before you join in.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5217
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:25 am

Randy is going to be looking ahead, trying to see what's going on.

perception: 1D20+3 = [11]+3 = 14

((I know you haven't asked for it yet from the responding group, but I'll go ahead and roll initiative))

initiative: 1D20 = [17] = 17

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:27 am

((Sure, I'll slot you in once you get there.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
M0rtimer
Global Moderator
Posts: 11998

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:45 am

"Hm? What's going on?" Ulmwin asks, trying to listen for any signs of battle while for now inspecting the signposts...

User avatar
NotStickFigures
Spokesperson in Training
Posts: 1371
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by NotStickFigures » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 pm


User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14437
Location: Florida

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by thinkslogically » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Nemeia ties/stakes the mules so they won't wander away without her (or whatever the cart equivalent of applying the parking brake would be :lol:)

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14924

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by spiderwrangler » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 pm

((Not sure what time period it would have been invented, but carts/wagons can have brakes that press up against the wheel similar to the brakes on a wheelchair.))
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
Posts: 15356
UStream Username: burnsbees
Location: Behind you
Contact:

Re: The Sundered Way

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:19 pm

Per: 1D20+5 = [14]+5 = 19
I already sent you a hundrend or so intitive rolls :p

Post Reply