The Wandering Archipelago (OOC)

Home to all current Forum Games.
Rodgeir
Indulges in Conversation

Re: The Wandering Archipelago (OOC)

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:19 am

Well, I would like to nominate Theis for his keeping Merric generally insane and incomprehensible. Makes for an entertaining read...

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am

That'll be a lot of inspiration points :lol:

The idea is to reward a specific action rather than characteristics, but yes, if Merric does something particularly zealous then go ahead and nominate it :)

Rodgeir
Indulges in Conversation

Post by Rodgeir » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:58 am

Well that is going to be hard to measure, he has set the bar pretty high for crazy.

Theis2
Moderates Controversy!

Post by Theis2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:45 am

Damn, seems I really sabotaged myself by going full crazy from the get go :lol:

But thanks for the nomination, I hope I get to truly live up to it later
Games I'm in
► Show Spoiler
I'm a GM for Shipwrecked
And the Shipwrecked OOC thread

thinkslogically
Game Master

Post by thinkslogically » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Lol! Nah, you just have to act on it in zealous ways :D speaking of, do I have your character sheet somewhere with your ideals, bonds, flaws etc? I think you made a myth-weaver's sheet but not sure...

Also, is anyone using d&d beyond at all? I'm trialling the free version at the moment and it looks pretty decent for character creation and management (though the extended content is behind a paywall). I don't think there's much for dms right now, but might be worth a look. I'm just not sure I want to spend too much on it all yet when I have the hard copy books...

Arch Lich Burns
You'll Never Hear the End of It
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:06 pm

thinkslogically wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:16 pm
Lol! Nah, you just have to act on it in zealous ways :D speaking of, do I have your character sheet somewhere with your ideals, bonds, flaws etc? I think you made a myth-weaver's sheet but not sure...

Also, is anyone using d&d beyond at all? I'm trialling the free version at the moment and it looks pretty decent for character creation and management (though the extended content is behind a paywall). I don't think there's much for dms right now, but might be worth a look. I'm just not sure I want to spend too much on it all yet when I have the hard copy books...
Only free stuff to check spells and animals/creatures (mostly animals)