MotBM

Home to all current Forum Games.
User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5206
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: MotBM

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:37 pm

Dain breathes a sigh of relief at the lack of a crash. ".....going." He gives Warryn a withering glare. "If you're not more careful, you're going to let every monster and freak in this place know exactly where we are!" He starts grumbling something about "typical gnome" and "rocks for brains".

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14402
Location: Florida

Re: MotBM

Post by thinkslogically » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:45 pm

((is Dain following? What about Ah'Sereen? You don't need to roll if you move through this next room slowly, but otherwise I'll need a DEX save))

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5206
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: MotBM

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:59 pm

Dain will follow....slowly.

User avatar
spiderwrangler
Game Master
Posts: 14904

Re: MotBM

Post by spiderwrangler » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:01 pm

Ah'sereen follows Dain, slowly and at enough distance that if he gets swallowed by the room she has a chance to avoid it.
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5206
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: MotBM

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:21 pm

(( So this room is really dark {since both Dain and Warryn both have dark vision} or is it just really crowded with the censors?))

User avatar
thinkslogically
Game Master
Posts: 14402
Location: Florida

Re: MotBM

Post by thinkslogically » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:02 am

((just really crowded. I need to pull up the map book again to see where it leads...))

User avatar
Dusk9
Games Moderator
Posts: 7469
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Re: MotBM

Post by Dusk9 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:38 am

"...I knew they were there. Not all of us are as slow-witted as you Dwarves."

Now that he's aware of the canisters, Warryn advances a lot more cautiously. Assuming he gets past them without incident, he waits for Ah'Sereen to catch up then gives her a nod.

"You have good eyes, yes? This blasted aura is clouding my vision. Help me keep an eye out for more of these mundane traps."

Without waiting for a response, Warryn continues on carefully. And is completely oblivious to the next trap.

Investigation check (traps): 1D20+3 = [4]+3 = 7

User avatar
Lurks_In_Shadows
Cures Light Wounds
Posts: 5206
Location: In the Pharoh's mud pits, making bricks without straw.

Re: MotBM

Post by Lurks_In_Shadows » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:41 am

Dain takes a quick look at the censors as he goes by them.

investigation: 1D20+3 = [8]+3 = 11

A very quick look.

Post Reply