Tests and Trials OOC

Home to all current Forum Games.
Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: Tests and Trials OOC

Post by Rodgeir » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:23 am

I tried to have a few enemy NPCs around in the maps to give the impression you weren't fighting in a vacuum. They were pretty much as hostile as a tent :D. I point out the enemies acting hostile in text.

There are troops running all over the place and one burning tent isn't getting as much attention as whatever is to the east and south. Feel free to take out more of them if you'd like!

(Let me know if you want the action back, I wasn't clear on that)

NotStickFigures
Floods your Ears

Post by NotStickFigures » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:34 am

Nah, Jaq just wanted to be able to get to the main tent and not be attack from behind.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:37 pm

A tent is just a downgraded gazebo and quite possibly have the same strengths and weaknesses of a gazebo, just smaller size and less hp. it’s no wonder Jaq attacked it.

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:41 pm

All veteran adventurer fear the Gazebo.
My game:
Hunters of Letrua; Character list
Also Player / Monster stats, skill lists.

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:09 pm

Poor Hep won't even get a proper burial unless we will the wyvern and bury it...
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by Rodgeir » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:59 pm

If you wait 12-18 hours and follow close behind the wyvern you can...

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:22 pm

Lurn's not going to be happy about that one, but trying to recover the bodies would just get more people killed, and he can't bury all these corpses either way.
My game:

My characters:
Tugs Tails, the goblin that was sort of a trapper and wears a bear's tail at his neck, for some reason - Lair of the Mountain King (Run by Thinks)
Alex Sparo, A city boy, poor of sight, who has learned to manipulate people and make the most of what he, and others, have - Trinity Isles (Run by Mort)
Mehriv Turajin, a Noble Dragonborn Sorcerer sent from his clan because he wasn't dragony enough. - The Wandering Archipelago (Run by Thinks)

Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by Rodgeir » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:27 am

They are going to be a lot of bodies after this battle. It has only been a handful of few minutes yet since it started.

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 am

How does Lurn/Kelemvor feel about cremation?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler

Dlover
Game Master

Post by Dlover » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:18 am

If it's intentional and the ashes are interred or intentionally spread? Counts as a proper burial. Burning in a battlefield? That soul probably isn't getting its peace. Better than the body just rotting, though.
My game:

My characters:

Rodgeir
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by Rodgeir » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:21 am

What about being eaten by a semi-intelligent creature? How does that fall on the scale?

spiderwrangler
Game Master

Post by spiderwrangler » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:24 am

An impromptu sky burial?
Games I GM:
► Show Spoiler
Games I play in:
► Show Spoiler