Username Explanations

For anything related to the Goblin's Community beyond the forum, or for anything that does not fit elsewhere. Newcomers should introduce themselves here.
Draco Ex Machina
Of Few Words

Re: Username Explanations

Post by Draco Ex Machina » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:26 am

Well, I'm a mechanical engineer, and I've been a big fan of dragons since I was a small child. I also used to want to be a writer for a long time (and still retain some minor aspirations), and Deus Ex Machina is a pretty common literary trope.

Altogether, Draco Ex Machina makes a certain amount of sense for my username. I tend to use it for just about everything, from games to forums.

613 The Evil
Remains Silent

Post by 613 The Evil » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:52 am

My nickname is too old to be able to remember its meaning clearly... Well if I really bothered perhaps... But nah. :)

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:55 am

Evil. luring me to this thread to read your usernsme explanation, and then.... nothing...
Argh, my curiousity is annoying....

Maelphaxerazz
Remains Silent

Post by Maelphaxerazz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 pm

My username started as a character name on a Neverwinter Nights 2 persistent multiplayer server set in Planescape. The character was a Baatezu warlock - by game rules a tiefling, but I spent pretty much all the time in Horned Devil form so he was RP'd as a Baatezu. Maelphaxerazz was chosen because it sounds like a suitably Baator-esque, fiendish name.

StreetSamurai
Remains Silent

Post by StreetSamurai » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:51 am

My username derives from a profession in Shadowrun. I've only played in a few short Shadowrun campaigns during my gaming career, but I really enjoyed the cyberpunk setting mixed with fantasy.

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Post by Krulle » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:46 am

Welcome the both of you.
How nice to jump in and explain your username.