September 30, 2023 - Clang

Discuss the comic here!
RocketScientist
Global Moderator

September 30, 2023 - Clang

Post by RocketScientist » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:58 pm

Update

https://www.goblinscomic.com/comic/page-12-2023

Sorry about the sound effect for a title. I couldn't think of anything else to call this.

Bapuvitttssf
Of Few Words

Re: September 30, 2023 - Clang

Post by Bapuvitttssf » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:26 pm

Shouldn't Minmax hand be palm up with Oblivious edge heading towards the left (so rotated half-turn compared to current position) after that reverse-grip ascending cut?
(For example, that would be a cut similar to the one starting at 2:38 in this video)
Usually, fighting scenes and movements are quite detailed, so it doesn't look like Minmax is supposed to have rotated his wrist at the end of the cut (which would make the currently drawn position logical) to prepare for next cut.
But that's nitpicking, I guess...

Krulle
Transcribes Goblins

Re: 30 September 2023 - Oh Bowst!

Post by Krulle » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:59 am

Let's see if Minmax gets to kill that Bunny, Idle.

Her curse would be fulfilled for the day.
Goblinscomic transcriptions
Collection of G:AR cards

STAR CONTROL: The Ur-Quan Masters finally gets a continuation of the story!
(sorry for spamming, will amend signature again when Kickstarter has ended, or many complain about my signature)

Generic
Converses Frequently

Post by Generic » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:36 pm

Bapuvitttssf wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:26 pm Shouldn't Minmax hand be palm up with Oblivious edge heading towards the left (so rotated half-turn compared to current position) after that reverse-grip ascending cut?
(For example, that would be a cut similar to the one starting at 2:38 in this video)
Usually, fighting scenes and movements are quite detailed, so it doesn't look like Minmax is supposed to have rotated his wrist at the end of the cut (which would make the currently drawn position logical) to prepare for next cut.
But that's nitpicking, I guess...
Bawst did an even bigger sword switcharoo.
You won't sleep when you're dead either.

sunphoenix
Of Few Words

Post by sunphoenix » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:42 am

"Well I never drew first, but I Drew First Blood...!"
"...no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything - you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is Kill him." - Robert A. Heinlein