Corrupted Wish Game

Home to all current Forum Games.
SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Re: Corrupted Wish Game

Post by SamWiser » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:45 pm

You do, but you gain 500 pounds because of it.

I wish I had a real pokemon that I could control.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:51 pm

You get a dead magikarp.

I wish the movie industry would hurry up and make a good Deadpool film I can watch.
► Show Spoiler
Anger is fleeting, Remorse eternal...
- Karn, Silver golem

raaabr
Likes to Contribute

Post by raaabr » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:04 am

They make it and it gets great ratings for FX and Plot; it's just the production values were so expensive Hollywood had to shut down for good.

I wish for a book with the name of every species on Earth.
Sometimes I get the feeling that If I was a goblin I would be called "Chews scenery". I have no idea why people might think that!

LAYF
Discussion Moderator
Discussion Moderator
Location: 5 degrees to the north of the first point on the last square!

Post by LAYF » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 am

Granted, as you open the book and start reading you notes "Hard spine, soft spine, hard cover, soft cover, black and white, multi color, full color, paper............"

I wish for the ability to animate and de-animate any object to my liking!
-Best regards LAYF

raaabr
Likes to Contribute

Post by raaabr » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Granted. You're powers would destroy the universe since you are animating objects with energy that doesn't exist. The Universe collectively decides to smite you as a result.

I wish that this thread will stay active for another 5 years.
Sometimes I get the feeling that If I was a goblin I would be called "Chews scenery". I have no idea why people might think that!

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:29 am

Everyone loses interest in the thread except for you. You're obsessed with it, constantly posting, then answering your own posts. If anyone were to read the thread in the future, they'd the final line of your final post, on January 8th, 2019: "I wish I didn't feel so alone anymore." Then, nothing.

I wish I was healthy.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:20 am

You become perfectly healthy, then get killed by the rabid rhino that just escaped from the zoo.

I wish the rhino was back in the zoo.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:40 am

Granted, but it's running among the crowd of visitors, rather than in its cage, and it's injured most of the peoplee who have tried to put it down.

I wish for an unstoppable force to hit an immovable object.

Liesmith
Indulges in Conversation
UStream Username: Liesmith

Post by Liesmith » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 am

Granted. The immovable object remains perfectly stationary, but the unstoppable force is redirected upon the path of least resistance, without stopping or slowing. This happens to be towards you, as the nearest bystander. Your organs are incredibly movable by comparison, and do not provide much resistance.

I wish I could reach into my pockets whenever I want and pull out however much untraceable cash I want without any negative consequences, and the negligible matter/energy for its creation would come from the center of a distant galaxy which humanity would never interact with.
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day. You had a bad day once. Am I right? I know I am. I can tell. You had a bad day and everything changed."
► Show Spoiler

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:01 am

You can do that, but your wife did sort out the pants that could do that cause they looked old, and gave them to charity without asking you.

I wish people stoped using animated avatars, it distracts from reading text. Lazy brain. Too many work hours. :P
:zzz:

raaabr
Likes to Contribute

Post by raaabr » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:43 am

Granted. All computers in the world have their screens permanently frozen.

I wish for a razor that can't cut skin but can be used to shave.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:09 am

The new Motorola razor mobile contract sim deal just released has been known to shave costs off any and all phone calls.

I wish I would procrastinate less
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

SGTdude
Gives Speeches
UStream Username: SGTdude

Post by SGTdude » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 am

Today only: wish granted. You do not procrastinate anymore and are very successful! Enjoy!

I wish I wasn't sick. :(
This user has been Banned. (link to the joke)

trubbol
Voices Opinions
UStream Username: Trubbol

Post by trubbol » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:48 pm

You have died to your sickness, technically you are no longer sick.

I wish that in the future, we would be able to upload our conciousnesses into the internet, and create new worlds like a superadvanced minecraft! The system for this is self preserving and running so it could go on unto infinity, and that I was the first uploaded.
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

raaabr
Likes to Contribute

Post by raaabr » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:04 pm

You're the first uploaded; since as the first, you're a test experiment, the upload fails, leaving you in a coma.

I wish for the secret to achieving light speed in a vacuum.

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:07 am

You take some high school physics and learn a photon can travel at light speed in a vaccum, so you try to turn yourself into photons which oddly works but you didn't work out how to turn back and now you just keep traveling into space.

I wish my students were better behaved.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

friedkitty
Voices Opinions

Post by friedkitty » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:12 pm

A spitball flies across the room. Talking and side conversations are everywhere. You clear your throat, but it does no good. A young lady on the third row pulls out her cell phone and begins texting, totally oblivious to the lesson you have spent hours preparing.You feel your eye twitch. Again. Suddenly, a pencil flies up in the air and sticks in the ceiling. You snap. A desk tips over as you hurl it upward, the former occupant now sitting on the floor dazedly looking up at you in surprise. You know you shouldn't, but you can not help it. You are possessed with rage as you begin hurling books, markers, paper, whatever you can get your hands on as you scream at the little heathens in rage and fury. The posters on the wall come down in tatters. Light tubes are shattered overhead as computer parts go flying. You vaguely recall a voice telling you to calm down, but it all becomes a blur.

You wake up in a padded cell. The tech on duty tells you that the new teacher says the students are all perfectly behaved, as they never want to risk driving someone else completely insane.

I wish these papers would grade themselves.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:44 am

The papers grade themselves, however, they are easily influenced by the students who created them to change their grades. The grades that the papers put down are extremely unreliable.... and the world blows up somehow because of it, not sure how, or when, but it like, definitely happens!

I wish for a dragons hoard of treasure! Tons and tons of the glittery gold coins and gems! And I want it with whipped cream on it baby!
Hey guys! I draw art and stuff, and will probably have something new more often than not! Look here! viewtopic.php?f=28&t=460&p=130673#p130673

Patdragon
Game Master

Post by Patdragon » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:06 pm

The hoard of treasure arrives covered in whipped cream, and when trying to imitate Scrooge Mc Duck by diving into it you are surprised it works and have been blessed with the money swimming ability. However the whipped cream is overly delicious and be smelt for miles, causing the dragons who's hoard it was in the first place to come find you and eat a extremely appetizing you.

I wish that Forgath will not die in the next few comic updates.
► Show Spoiler
- Karn, Silver golem

Lee
Pipes Up Sometimes

Post by Lee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 am

Forgath doesn't die in the next few updates. He is just shown to be in negative hit points when Thunt decides to switch back to Dies Horribly. Now you have to wait months to find out if he lives or not.

I wish I could find whatever I needed/wanted within moments of starting to look for it.

Zathyr
Smiths Silly Smiles
UStream Username: Zathyr

Post by Zathyr » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:29 am

Google releases the new Life engine, allowing you to search for literally anything and find it in nearly no time flat. That book you were reading earlier, your keys, that piece of mail that was never actually delivered - you can know the locations of all of it with new Google Life! Google's real-time detailed maps of the planet, including the interior of every structure, make finding the best route to whatever you're looking for a snap. And they don't even charge for the service. A few little targeted ads to occasionally pop up around your house, but it's not a big deal. The immense amount of personal data Google apparently has on everyone is a little disturbing, but they don't seem to be doing much with it, as far as anyone can tell..

I wish for the moon. The moon!
Image And always make sure your dragons are happy little dragons.

trubbol
Voices Opinions

Post by trubbol » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:28 pm

The moon comes from out of orbit, crushing you and destroying a quarter of the planet, maybe even knocking earth out of orbit. The Moon!

I wish I had a giant hoard of glittery treasure in way that does not involve or result in me dying horribly!

raaabr
Likes to Contribute

Post by raaabr » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm

Granted. It's a giant pool of molten gold that doesn't produce heat, but can never become solid. A waste of space.

I wish for a fairy in a bottle!

SamWiser
Extensively Logorrheic

Post by SamWiser » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:32 am

You get it. You also forget to poke holes in the lid, so it suffocates and dies.

I wish I had a more normal sleeping pattern.
Thanks to Arch Lich Burns for the avatar, and Mnementh for the mustache.

ÔÇ£Shoot the dictator and prevent the war? But the dictator is merely the tip of the whole festering boil of social pus from which dictators emerge; shoot him and there'll be another one along in a minute. Shoot him too? Why not shoot everyone and invade Poland?ÔÇØ
ÔÇò Terry Pratchett

Davecom3
Chronically Blathering

Post by Davecom3 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:00 am

Granted, you will now sleep forever, being asleep now being your normal state.

I wish to not owe any money at any time.