Threads of reality - Clam wizards

Home to all current Forum Games.
Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!
UStream Username: burnsbees

Re: Threads of reality - We will survive!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm

"Goblins in my mind, hear my cry! I request all the aid I can possibly get. Knowledge, you know where everybody is, you know how to get them here quickly. You know what is needed to help beat Shame. You know how important it is for me to succeed, and you know that I need a lot of help defeating Shame. Bring them all. I know that even the most resistant will aid me, for if not then...you know what will happen. Hurry!"

Lets summon all the things

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Heh, Studies really is lucky. :)

"Cut, there's no way in hell your ego is losing to anything else in here, but i'll still distract this monster as best i can. And if i'm in your mind...we don't have to follow the rules of the wold. Cut, could you do me a favor ad decide all the ground shame is rooted in is solid air? That would help quite a bit." >:D

First, Studies starts flying because he can. Then, with a wicked grin, he starts trying to bend the rules. He activates his defensive whirlwind, then he uses his mind to decide that the whirlwind is spinning around Cut, instead of around him, and that pieces of the maze are as light as a feather, resulting in them being ripped up and circling cut as a defensive shield(If transposing the whirlwind onto cut doesn't work, he just floats in fornt of Cut instead. otherwise, he's zipping around dodging attacks). He then turns his attention to Shame. Assuming Cut changing the ground(or at least it's classification) into 'air', he pushes Shames tendrils out of the 'air' and then blows it away in order to uproot it. If the switch didn't work, he tries out his 'air punches', creating very dense pockets of air(By just deciding they're super dense) and hurling them at Shame as fast as he can, aiming at the tendrils to knock them away, as well as a few aimed straight at his face.

Studies is taking the fight seriously, but he also got dropped into what he sees as a world where all his crazy ideas will work just because he's thinking of them. It probably won't work perfectly, but nothings going to stop him from trying. ;)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 am

"Heh. I know, but this is just incase it fails or goes after me instead. Alright, I will try to do something about that, but, Ansem just said it was deeper than expected. I am unsure if this will work. Nigh, I know you cannot do anything in battle but sit around, but you know my mind better than I currently, what is the best course of action?." Cut mentally reaches for Shame and instead if harming it, he feels around it, going deeper and deeper. Until he finds the last bit of it. He then judges how safe it would be if it was soilid air instead. If safe he attempts to make it so, if not then he leaves it as is and says "He is far too deep, friend."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:41 am

"Uff, that was some kind of training, Voice." Drowns says, standing up and brushing the dirt from himself. He wipes a small stream of blood off his chin and heals himself.

When the others start talking about going into Cuts mind.
"I would like to help you, but he definitly said he does not want us in there. Therefore I am staying out. While he is annoying some times, I am honorbound to stick to my word and stay out. As long as he does not ask me to go in, I won't." What he doesn't say, is that he does not trust somebody as much as the others, who can manipulate shadows like that. With a paladins power being related to light, that is just too unnatural for him. He will keep an eye open on the goblins put to sleep, so he will be ready to heal them if something happens to them.

He turns back to Voice. "How about a second round? And just in case you were holding back: don't stop that, I don't want to be accidently killed."
:zzz:

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Boomer is of course a bit confused in all of this. "Well if we can just generate ideas here...." Boomer attempts to generate the idea of flowers in the Mind Space so that he can then corrode the ideas into weeds and fuel his magic with it.
"Now then, shame is best defeated by acceptance...So what we need is a large amount of acceptance."
Boomer actually tries to think generate a rather large bit of 'acceptance' in the mind space to attack Shame with...
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:53 pm

"That is partially why I am calling the rest of the goblins here, to perhaps accept them. Also because Nigh said something about it being better for me if I do so anyways. I ...dare I say trust him?"
► Show Spoiler

Dusk9
Games Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the British Isles (exact location unknown).

Post by Dusk9 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

"See? Unlike Drowns here, I'm not suicidal."

"Anyway, I think I'll just stay out here in the land of the awake. I'm sure those guys can handle whatever's going on in there."

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:23 am

"Why are you me calling suicidal? I don't want to go in cause I want to live...oh, wait. Are you talking about the training with him?"

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 pm

If Cut is able to summon all of them, yes, all of them. He will do this.

It is time for everything here to be mended, to be better. To be more powerful, to overtake you Shame. You are literally destroying my mind, my way of living, you are hampering my progress and you are hampering my powers. You are a detrement. We are not the same Shame, we will never be the same. We are almost oppisites if you were not here. You were not here naturally, you were put in here by something, by someone. Perhaps we will get to the bottom this after I am done with this level, with this form on this level. You will be completely eradicated. You threw the chance of living when it came to attacking my allies and attacking me. You will not get away from this. HoweverBoom is correct. Acceptance is an opposite of you. And I think that you are the cause of this happening anyways. It is time for that to be mended. To be fixed. So that the walls strengthen once more and you have a less of a chance to destroy me.

Cut looks at Ego at this time and moves upward to him. He kicks up from off the ground and gets on EgoÔÇÖs shoulder for a bit and holds on while Ego attacks and then places his right hand on EgoÔÇÖs right shoulder.

ÔÇØEgo. The one that inspires me, the one that brings me confidence. The source of my power. The one who grants me grants me self esteem. The one that is the most like me. Ego cannot be anybody else but me. Ego is me. I am Ego. We are the same, but yet we are more.ÔÇØ

By this point Ego is absorbed into Cut as Cut glides down to the ground and goes to the next Persona.

ÔÇØKnowledge. You are the one that brought them here. You are what I know. You are what I will know. You see what happens before it happens. You are my danger sense. Knowledge is also me. I am Knowledge. We are now the same. But yet still we are more.ÔÇØ

Cut absorbs knowledge into himself and he goes to the next Persona.

ÔÇØCreativity. You are my ideas. You are the mind that creates solutions, including this one. You are originality, you are my imagination. You have the wild ideas that sometimes work out. Creativity is also me. I am also Creativity. We are now the same. But still we are more.

Cut then absorbs Creativity and then goes to the next.

ÔÇØTemper. You are my ferocity. You are my rage, you are my anger, you are my wrath. You are my aggression. You are my willingness to destroy. Temper is also me. I am also Temper. We are now the same, but still we are more.

Cut now absorbs them as he carries on.
ÔÇ£Empathy. You are my kindness. You are my diplomacy, you are my connection to other people. You are mostly in part of the heartbound connection. You are my compassion, you are my healing and my holy magic. Empathy is also me. I am also Empathy. We are now the same, but still we are more.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Loyalty. You are my trust. You are my faithfulness to my allies. You are the protector, you are the devotion to my companions and to myself. You are my alliance. Loyalty is also me. I am also Loyalty. We are now the same, but still we are more.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Paranoia. You are my fears. You are my caution. You are my suspicion, you are my carefulness. You are my distrust. You prevent actions that are fool hardy. Paranoia is also me. I am also Paranoia. We are now the same, but still we are more.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Law. You are my code, my honor, my dignity. You are my order. You are the rules. You are my principles and my self restriction. Law is also me. I am also Law. We are now the same, but still we are more.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£Anarchy: You are my willingness to bend the rules, you are the one to twist the words to what I wish them to be. You are the omitter. You are the deciver. You are my ability to ignore the laws that I dislike from other areas. Anarchy is also me. I am also Anarchy. We are now the same.ÔÇØ

ÔÇ£All of them are me. I am all of them. We are the same. But we are more. We are me. I am me. I am Teller Likes Long Names from the Burning Banner clan, with a name so long that I have gained the nick name Cut and Paste. And I am now nearly whole once more. All I need to do is finish the job. And your stay here is now finished.ÔÇØ

Cut forms a light blue staff with his head on it and forces it to the ground. There is a shockwave that hits everybody, including Cut, but passes by harmlessly through his allies as it shreds into Shame and forces him back. He lays down a dome around his allies, one that hurts Shame when hit as they sink deeper into CutÔÇÖs mind.

► Show Spoiler

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:41 am

A little before Cut moves everything deeper, Studies realizes that he's in somebodys Mind. He can do whatever the hell he wants, wind or no wind. Subsequently, he leaves off attacking with a wind blast, and instead tries to think of things Shame could be weak against. Reasoning that it is harder to feel shame when you know exactly what your reason for doing the 'shameful' acts were, and accept that it was the best choice at the time(This only works if you had a good reason/were not intending for things to go the way they did), and even if it does not remove shame, it stops shame from being all encompassing and debilitating. To make use of this, he attempts to summon pure knowledge/reason(Possibly by thinking of books really hard) and force Cut/Shame to accept the reasoning and logic behind Cuts mysterious wrongdoings.

If he has extra time, Studies will try his other ideas about messing with wind magic, but this takes precedent.

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Day 6 turn 2

Hears Disembodied Voices and Almost Drowns
"Uff, that was some kind of training, Voice." Drowns says, brushing the dirt of himself.
"See? Unlike Drowns here, I'm not suicidal." Hears remarks, seeing the scrapes.
"HAH! Your welcome kid! But you can call me... Actually know what, Just call me Voice! I like the name! Haha!" He says, giving a rather brute hit on the back- Luckily he wears armor.
"How about a second round? And just in case you were holding back: don't stop that, I don't want to be accidently killed."
"Hah! I'd love to kid. Sadly though... I think my time's up." Voice says, slowly fading away. "Keep up the work eh? Both of you! Maybe one day you'll have the world know the glory of goblinkind once more! Hahaha!" He says, laughing as he finally disappears.

Boomer in the meanwhile, had shown his intent to enter Cut's mind as well- He too falling asleep.

"This may produce a problem for you two..." Ansem says with slight hesitation. "We lack what we need to make sure to bring everyone there. And Born cannot be fully trusted in his current state."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?! I'm fine!"

"And I sense neither of you is intent on joining the battle."

"I would like to help you, but he definitly said he does not want us in there. Therefore I am staying out. While he is annoying some times, I am honorbound to stick to my word and stay out. As long as he does not ask me to go in, I won't."

"Yeah. I think I'll just stay out here in the land of the awake. I'm sure those guys can handle whatever's going on in there."

"Why are you me calling suicidal? I don't want to go in cause I want to live...oh, wait. Are you talking about the training with him?"

"Hmmm. Well, if you would wish to continue on to the pirate city, feel free to. I will stand watch here. Everything should be... Just..."

His words are interrupted as his visible eye widens- And he collapses on the ground just a few mere moments later. A sound somewhere between cackling and cawing from beside the road- A single raven sitting on the field watching the entire play.

Cut-And-Paste, Studies, Will Go Boom and Born and Raised
"This is going to be a lot harder than I have imagined it to be. I figured you would die easily. But you won't will you?"
Guys, I need your help, I don't care that you are here at the moment, but Shame is going to kill everything in sight if we do not kill it first. I am glad you came down to help, for you may save my life. It's currently going after me because it knows that I not only trump it, but also that if I am defeated then it will take over."

Born in the meanwhile prepared the harpoon again- This time crammed full with so many harpoons it seemed impossible they could all be contained in it's barrel, shooting them wildly at Shame- Strangely enough... It seems to have done as much damage as the one big harpoon did, only scattered over a bigger area...

"I don't know if just fighting this thing is do anything! Ansem, if this thing comes from a traumatic event in his past, then what if we went a layer deeper, into his memories?! Maybe resolving CaP's shame over what happened to him is the key to beating this guy!"

"Goblins in my mind, hear my cry! I request all the aid I can possibly get. Knowledge, you know where everybody is, you know how to get them here quickly. You know what is needed to help beat Shame. You know how important it is for me to succeed, and you know that I need a lot of help defeating Shame. Bring them all. I know that even the most resistant will aid me, for if not then...you know what will happen. Hurry!"

"Cut, there's no way in hell your ego is losing to anything else in here, but i'll still distract this monster as best i can. And if i'm in your mind...we don't have to follow the rules of the wold. Cut, could you do me a favor ad decide all the ground shame is rooted in is solid air? That would help quite a bit."

"Heh. I know, but this is just incase it fails or goes after me instead. Alright, I will try to do something about that, but, Ansem just said it was deeper than expected. I am unsure if this will work. Nigh, I know you cannot do anything in battle but sit around, but you know my mind better than I currently, what is the best course of action?."

"Honestly?" The elf says, peeking in from around one of the walls- "Even I am scared of that thing there. And there has never been anything able to hurt me in someone's mind. It wasn't like that before. Something is seriously messed up."
"Oh... Concerning actual tactics? Well, I would say... Hit it until it drops."

Boomer in the meanwhile looked around with a bit of confusion... "Well if we can just generate ideas here...." He thinks, trying to create flowers- There seems to be a... Struggle. Some presence actively trying to resist his efforts- Though he is successful.

"Now then, shame is best defeated by acceptance...So what we need is a large amount of acceptance."

Studies in the meanwhile similarly tries to channel creativity, trying to channel knowledge into the being- But finds his efforts being resisted even moreso, as if it especially tries to stave off it's one weakness, as he finally manages to conjure only a single paper- Which flies past Shame, giving him a single papercut.

Cut however... Had bigger plans. He came to a realization, something he had already been told. In the end, all parts of him together form "him".

So why spend time as a fractured personality, when one could combine forces to strike against the one part of him that didn't fit?

He summons upon his personalities- Allowing them to "bond" together with him. All join in, as Shame seems frozen while the process happens. In the end, a massive shockwave is unleashed- Partially uprooting Shame, as part of the floor seems to collapse. Shame is heavily wounded, releasing another screech but seeming too fazed and wounded to do anything about what happened. Perhaps it would be easier than thought after all. After all, it is bleeding...

...Feathers?

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!" a high-pitched voice fills through the entire mind. A mere second later Ansem arrived in his usual shadow form.

"We need to leave right now! This was a trap!"

"They want to kill Cut?!"

"No! It's not for any of you."

"It's a trap for ME."

The laughing echoes again- The black walls raise higher and higher, closing up on the top- Ansem suddenly fades- His shadowy form disappearing, instead leaving a black man dressed only in rags. He looks at his hands, his eyes widening as he stammered- "N- No! Nononononono..." falling on his back, crawling back as a simple plain raven descends- Landing on top of Shame, staring down the party. The voice echoed-

"Hahaha! Oh Ansem. You have left me wondering. Why exactly did I not kill you sooner? You have been nothing but a liability."

"Y-You can't do this! If you do this I-I... I won't go through with our deal!"

"Haha- Is that the best you got? Are you truly that weak without precious little Jax? He can try whatever he want- He's not going to break the little barrier I put up. And my dear, I am trying to kill you. The fact the deal is off should be evident."

"B-But why now?! Why with the goblins?! You wouldn't do something like this!"

"Because I can? No... Because I need to bring a message across here."

"In the end? I. Need. Nobody. I have plenty of pawns who could do the steps I could otherwise not. Your loss would be merely an... Minor setback. But you see, I can simply not allow one of my pawns to step outside of their bounds, now can I?"

"So perhaps it's time I put up a little example of what happens when they do."

"Shame. Destroy his soul."

Shame obliges- Suddenly apparently completely having grown ignorant of the other party members- Hitting Ansem, hard- As he slams against one of the walls. Seemingly "unconcious".

Meanwhile, under Shame's roots something seems to happen- Hands clawing their way upside, soulless eyes soon showing from down beneath as the abominations, once perhaps resembling goblins. They don't seem recognizable to anyone. Beside Cut- Who does immediately.

His old clanmembers.

"Why did you do it Longname?"
"Did you hate us?"

"Why did you kill us?"

► Show Spoiler
Obsidian Portal

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Cut looks confused. "What? I would never do something as horrible as that. At least willingly. I had an oath to you guys and I planned on keeping it. This is some sort of trick, it has to be. To make me faulter. I know better than to fall for it Shame. Maybe earlier I would have been happered, but I see trickery beyond what you are doing. You are still hiding something and it's time for us to not hide any more." He looks at Ansem "I did not know of him too much, asides of him being able to read minds. But I think that you just killed someone, that had just tried to save my life. Or, at least tried to do so. You see here Shame, I am in control here, and I do not want anyone else to get hurt from myself, especially not figments of my imagination."

He goes over to Ansem. "You tried to save my life, and in return Shame destroyed your own. I am somewhat partially responsible for your death, due to Shame attacking you. But I don't think I gave you permission for you to die just yet on me. You are not going just yet, I will not allow it. Whomever laid this trap for you will not succeed just yet. I control this realm. ME. Not shame. Not that laughing man. ME. And you are NOT going to die. And you are NOT going to be destroyed. And your soul SHALL be mended."

Cut places his staff on Ansem, focusing his energies upon him while protecting himself and his allies with a shield like barrier. He tries various things to get Ansem back on his feet. He first tries to repair his soul, he then attempts to warp Ansem's time so that it was before he got hurt by Shame, and then he protects Ansem as well with a shield. He then tries to focus on Ansem's soul to bring it back to the body. He tries to prevent his soul from leaving. He does everything he can to get Ansem up.

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:47 am

"Hears?" Drowns whispers. "I did not understand everything perfectly, but I got the strong suspicion that this is not an ordinary raven. I fear it might be one of the other players - or chess players as he called them - watching the fight which is going on in Cut. So what is going on in there must be important, we have to protect them." he adds as silently as possible, but still he is sure the raven could hear every word. So he steps between him and the unconscious ones and readies his sword, but he does not yet pull it out off it's sheath, so it could not be taken as an offence or invitation for a battle. But he is ready to draw it within a split second.
"Show yourself. I don't mean you no harm, but I will defend my friends! Hears, get behind me." he shouts.

He uses detect evil on the bird, then he casts purify on one of the focus gem he bought and breaks it. You can never be prepared enough.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Nerre on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:35 am

"I may not be an expert about how things work here Cut, but I'm pretty sure Ansem isn't dead yet, and since that's the case, we're going to have enough to do just keeping him and us alive..."

Seeing that Shame is protecting its weakness from being exploited, Studies does everything he can think of to find what it is doing to protect itself, or how an outside force is protecting it(Looking for a magical trail, because protecting something magically usually requires power to come from somewhere, any wards or metaphysical ideas that could resist change, etc.). He also attempts to move the ground beneath the 'zombies' further away. Not hurting them yet, just buying everyone some time.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 am

"I am no expert either, but it is best to partake precautions and destroy Shame before he destroys anybody, if that is the case, or to prevent him from killing any more.

The whole maze is your barrier, is it? Nigh is this true? Well then. Jax maybe not able to affect this barrier of yours. But this is my mind. I control it. Not you."
Cut focuses energies upon the barrier, cracking it, making it reach to the celing, and cracking that too. He forces chunks out from the celing and throws them at Shame. As he does this, his IME starts to alter slightly. His eyes start to glow a silver colour as he throws the chunks at him. The threads around him start to interwine and start to form something else around him. The silver glow from his eyes start to expand as light blue markings across his face. He forces the chunks at Shame at a much faster rate, hurling them at him, striking true. His stance is solid, covering Ansem as he uses a lot of energy to protect him. As he does so, his IME forms into what seems to be mundane full armour, but quickly becomes intricate as the design on his face also becomes more intricate. He starts to collect some of the chunks before aiming at shame. He forms it into a goblin golem that looks similar to the likeness at Cut, which goes up to Shame and crushes him repetitively. He tries to take the whole barrier down, but if that does not happen he changes the barrier instead. It becomes a translucent blue with glints of silver in it. He tries to make the barrier easier for Jax to either take down or get into.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:21 am

"I think you might be right....."

Hears
readies his weapon, wary of the raven.

Godbot
Converses Frequently

Post by Godbot » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 pm

All right guys I am sick and miserable and my condition keeps changing but staying awful, but here is my basic idea, in lieu of an actual post:

- This trap is designed to separate Ansem from Jax.
- Guardians have those monoliths in their little corners of their host's minds that let them summon other guardians
- If Born can find his way to Order's section of Cut's mind, he can conjure up Jax to help Ansem. Either Cut or Cut's mind elf could probably help with this, assuming travel from this part of his mind is possible.
- Alternatively, if Born can leave Cut's mind but not travel any deeper inside, he could exit Cut's mind, use Deep Dive as a major action to go into his own mind, have Hats summon up Order, and ask Order to go back to Cut's mind and summon up Jax to go and save Ansem (particularly proud of this one)
- And if none of that works because travel through and from Cut's mind is currently impossible (most likely result), Born's just gonna smack Shame around with the Jabbawack I guess
Last edited by Godbot on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:02 pm

"That is a very good idea of trying to get Order, but I cannot be at two places at on- wait....perhaps I can. Lets actually try that instead of giving up before trying." Cut attempts to 'split' his consciousness, part of him protecting Ansem, part of him teleporting to Order. Cut the aggressor stays behind to throw chunks at Shame, while the mender Paste goes to Order.

"Order I can really use your help right now! We need Jax here pronto! If the only way to summon him is by the chaos' one name then it shall be done! We need to get him back to where my other half is before something bad happens to Ansem! Do not put me topside until I am back to normal! This is only temporary!" If the only way to summon him is by saying Hat's name then he's going to say hat's name many times. "We need Jax, NOW. We need to save Ansem from some sort of mage. Lets go!"

M0rtimer
Global Moderator

Post by M0rtimer » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Day 6 turn 3

Hears Disembodied Voices and Almost Drowns
"Hears? I did not understand everything perfectly, but I got the strong suspicion that this is not an ordinary raven. I fear it might be one of the other players - or chess players as he called them - watching the fight which is going on in Cut. So what is going on in there must be important, we have to protect them." Drowns starts, grabbing his weapon at the hilt- Hears following suit as he prepares Rhongomiant.

"I think you might be right....."

"What are you guys talking about? It's just a bird."

The raven simply stands it ground, staring both of you down as it releases another loud "CAW". You do however begin to notice it didn't come alone- Several other crows and ravens having settled in a circle around the scene- Several others still flying, circling the scene. Most of them seem to be staying back however- Though a few seem to be trying to edge closer towards Ansem. The staredown continues for a few awkward moments as the one ravens eyes suddenly seem to glint up- Erupting into another mix of cackling and cawing, as if trying to laugh but restrained by the birds very limited vocal chords.

"Show yourself. I don't mean you no harm, but I will defend my friends! Hears, get behind me." Drowns continues, scanning the birds- The one raven scanning clearly as "evil". The other birds however, seem to scan as "neutral", as would be expected from a bird...

It soon turns out though that standing behind Drowns wasn't going to be too helpful...

"Oh master awake again!" Mini-Cut suddenly exlaims- "I can have the specific magics I require for further advancement now?"

As Hears turns around to see what happened the word barrage spewed from Cut hits him, taking away 1HP from him- Cut was standing back up- But didn't seem to be himself. The raven burst out into "laughter" again, as a few of the other ravens saw their chance to move for Ansem.

"Oh what the- Take this!" Born shouts, loading an arrow on his bow, and shooting at the evil raven- The shot being blocked by another raven flying in the arrows path, dying as the arrow hits it instead of it's target.

Cut-And-Paste, Studies, Will Go Boom and Born and Raised
"What? I would never do something as horrible as that. At least willingly. I had an oath to you guys and I planned on keeping it. This is some sort of trick, it has to be."

"You killed us Longname."

"It was your hand."

"I know better than to fall for it Shame. Maybe earlier I would have been happered, but I see trickery beyond what you are doing." Cut says, as he moves towards the "injured" Ansem.

"I did not know of him too much, asides of him being able to read minds. But I think that you just killed someone, that had just tried to save my life. Or, at least tried to do so. You see here Shame, I am in control here, and I do not want anyone else to get hurt from myself, especially not figments of my imagination."

"Hahaha, dear. You're ignorance is almost endearing."

"I may not be an expert about how things work here Cut, but I'm pretty sure Ansem isn't dead yet, and since that's the case, we're going to have enough to do just keeping him and us alive..." Studies says, looking around for whatever source could be "protecting" Shame... But looking around him, the walls had formed to trap them- In apparently both a figurative and literal way. Which means that whatever source is protecting it is in here as well... And there is only the raven... Looking at it, focusing he seems to faintly see a woman, sitting there with crossed legs instead of the raven- Though it fades as soon as he had noticed it.

Cut in the meanwhile had moved over to Ansem- Ignoring the angry blue monstrosity behind him.

"You tried to save my life, and in return Shame destroyed your own. I am somewhat partially responsible for your death, due to Shame attacking you. But I don't think I gave you permission for you to die just yet on me. You are not going just yet, I will not allow it. Whomever laid this trap for you will not succeed just yet. I control this realm. ME. Not shame. Not that laughing man. ME. And you are NOT going to die. And you are NOT going to be destroyed. And your soul SHALL be mended." Cut screams at him- As he seems to slowly open his eyes.

"You want to make this harder then it needs to be? Very well. Strike him down Shame."

On that note, Shame strikes down at Cut- He remains standing, buffed from earlier events- But hurt. Seeing the offense, Born fires the jabbawack at Shame, injuring it further, while Studies tries to "burrow" the zombies, under the solid floor that begins cracking more and more- Managing to successfully stall one of the zombies, one of the three coming after him, the other after Born- Injuring both of them minorly.

"We... If we can get to Order, he might be able to get Jax to help us!"

"That is a very good idea of trying to get Order, but I cannot be at two places at on- wait....perhaps I can. Lets actually try that instead of giving up before trying." Cut says, trying to move towards Order... And feeling a force grabbing ahold of him, refusing to let him go- It seems that she won't allow anyone to go out- Or come in for that matter, as Nigh seems unresponsive of any cries.

"Hahaha... Going somewhere? Like it would even matter- I'm not scared of Seymour, and his pathetic excuse of being a guardian. Of Order? Hah, my dear- Who worships Order? Why do you think Chaos is such more powerful? All prefer anarchy in the end."

"...You'd be... Powerless."

"Hahaha! As powerless as all of you together, Ansem. Do you really want to risk these innocent goblin lives by trying to fight back at me?"

"...Bitch."

Battle status:
Cut - Injured
Born - Minor injury
Studies - Minor injury
Boom - No injury
Ansem - Heavy injury

Shame - ??? Injured
Raven/??? - No injury
3 zombies: 1 buried
► Show Spoiler
Obsidian Portal

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm

" I think part of Shame's weakness is the zombies of my former clanmates. They need to be destroyed. The Raven bitch is also one which needs to be destroyed, but I have doubts that is how it will work out. She is controlling Shame somehow, but I do not think we can affect here. Not here at least."

...more later....need to get creative.....

Nerre
Game Master

Post by Nerre » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:19 am

Seeing that he might not reacht he evil raven with his sword, if not even an arrow might be able to hit it, Drowns lowers his sword and casts smite evil on the raven. "Begone and release those poor birds! They are no toys for you play or objects to sacrifice to keep up your vile game!"
When the word barrage hits Hears, he spins around and yells as loud as he can "LALALALALALALALA", trying to drown out the next word barrage which might be directed against him, as he jumps at Cut, wrestling the normally physically weaker gobling down and trying to keep his mouth shut. He uses the weight of his armor to keep him down.
"This one is especially no toy for you! Hears, keep the ravens away from Ansem." he yells and casts Purify on Cut, hoping to cleanse all the evil which controls him out of him.

Then he starts to pray to his gods to help him against this strong evil. He calls for the divine aid, his arm raised to wards the sky.
"Oh great Maglubiyet, eternal Herbert, don't let this evil come upon my companions and I, protect us from it and bless this ground we are standing on. We are nothing in your light and fire, but this task might be too important for us to fail, even in your eyes."He presses his hand on the ground, trying to channel all the divine energy he can gather and is granted to him into the ground below the group, while the other one still holds Cuts mouth shut.

OOC: Hope you like the roleplaying. I liked this turn very much, since i could make so much for Drowns out of it. :)

Arch Lich Burns
Will NOT Shut Up!

Post by Arch Lich Burns » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:58 am

"You were the one that made this happen didn't you? You purposely laid this out just in case one of your pawns get out of hand, though for someone who proclaimed that anarchy and chaos is best you do not seem to like it when they get out of order. But that is why you forced me to kill my own clanmates. I was not in control. You have used mind magic, which it seems you are doing at this moment so that I do not have full control over my mind like I should. You have caused Shame to be here, when you forced me to kill them and you have control over it. Which suggests that you have also altered it in some way, to become more twisted, to become a monstrosity. I hold doubts that we can beat you, even if we can attack you, but by defeating Shame, we will relinquish all that you currently control. But this means this was never my fault. I should feel no shame over this. You are clearly very powerful.

That does not mean however, that I will not try to do what I can to stop you."

Cut looks at his allies.

"No matter what happens, I am proud of you all, you came in here to aid me without me asking, hell even when I asked you not to come along."

Cut suddenly changes. At first glance it appears as though he is a silver goblin with blue face paint and blue mustache and goatee in full plate that is decorated with an intricate blue decorations. But at a longer look, it is noticeable that the full plate IS a part of him. He has a crown on his head with many blue gems in it. His eyes glow a blue colour. Cut has fully manifested into Pride.

"It seems the last barrier for me to be Pride in my own mind has been shattered and now Shame is only a placeholder."

Cut raises his staff and fully heals himself and allies and moves towards Shame. He slams the staff into Shame many times, damage enhanced by various magic, and sparks go out into the zombies, harming them. Using his own danger sense condensed down to determine where Shame is attacking and avoiding the blows.

Back up plan: In case nothing I tried won't work.

Cut makes the ground under Shame shake with a lot of energy, harming Shame greatly, along with the zombies. Cut also lays his hands upon himself and then Ansem, healing them both as much as possible.

Dusk9
Games Moderator

Post by Dusk9 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:58 pm

The word barrage isn't very strong, but is still painful.
"What the f-Cut?!"
Reeling from the loud burst of sound, Hears barely has time to react before Drowns is tackling Cut to the ground.
"This one is especially no toy for you! Hears, keep the ravens away from Ansem."
"Yeah....right."
Struggling back to his feet, Hears does his best to ignore the freaky divine wrestling match taking place nearby, and focuses instead on protecting Ansem.

If the ravens fly towards him, he tries to bat as many of them out of the sky as possible using Rhongomiant. But if they stay out of melee range, he instead throws his spear at the evil raven, hopefully giving auto-Born the opening he needs to get a shot of his own in.

madmartin26
Indulges in Conversation

Post by madmartin26 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:07 pm

Studies

"So...you're the one who's mutating shame like this. Maybe if i can just separate them, they will become less powerful? Well, watever the case, throwing the raven across this place isn't likely to be a bad thing."

Starting with what he knows well, Studies summons the biggest blast of wind he can conjure up in his mind(Drawing on his knowledge of how they work as a wind sorcerer) and flings the raven/woman into the wall, hopefully hard enough to stun her. Whether it works or not, Studies then forms a 'shield' of knowledge around Shame, drawing on his knowledge of all the books he has read and are now in his mind to make it stronger. The reasoning being that even if he cannot attack Shame directly with knowledge, knowledge will still be something difficult for it to defeat. Oh, and he flys high up towards the top of the dome, both to escape the zombies and simply because he can.

Quarg

Post by Quarg » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Boomer turns to Ansem and casts heal while using the flower to wither and die and fuel is magic.

Then he turns to the others..."Alright, I will go after the Zombies in the old fashioned manner." Boomer will take his sword and attempt to behead the nearest Zombie.
Really...why are you reading this?

Eileen Ap'Fyretorr